A.A. Ushanov, A.A. Mironov
In this paper, we investigated the effect of different schemes of placement of seed sowing on the growth and development of seed plants and seed production of female line of parthenocarpic F1 hybrid cucumber Troy in the open ground in the Moscow region. The highest yield of seed and the yield of seed from testis were obtained with the scheme of planting (140+70) × 20 cm and amounted to 149 kg/ha and 0.32%, respectively, while 1000 seed weight was 24.2 g.
Keywords: cucumber, parthenocarpic, productivity, open ground, seed yield.
A.A. Ushanov, PhD, associate professor, department of botany, plant breeding and seed production of garden plants. E–mail: email@example.com
A.A. Mironov, PhD, associate professor, department of botany, plant breeding and seed production of garden plants. E–mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Russian State Agrarian University – MAA after K.A.Timiryazev
- Analysis of import to Russia of cucumber seeds for sowing [Web resource]. URL: www.ab-centre.ru/news/analiz-importa-v-rossiyu-semyan-ogurcov-dlya-poseva. Access date: 28.02.2019.
- Nikishin V.M. Results, problems and ways of improvement of seed production of the main agricultural crops in Primorye. Innovative activity of agrarian science in the far Eastern region: coll. of sci. papers. Russian agricultural academy. Far East. regional scientific. centre. Primor. Research Institute of agriculture. Vladivostok: Dalnauka, 2011. Pp. 175–182 (In Russ.).
- Ludilov V.A. Seed production of vegetable and melon crops. Moscow. Globus. 2000. 256 p.(In Russ.).
- Gorokhovsky V.F. Breeding and seed production of heterosis hybrids of cucumber of universal purpose: abstract of a thesis of Dr.Sci. Bryansk. 2002. 44 p. (In Russ.).
- Petruk V.A. Influence of cultivation practices on the yield and quality of cucumber seeds in the Priobie forest-steppe: coll. of papers. Novosibirsk, 2009. Pp. 81–87.
- Kulyakina N.V., Kuzmitskaya G.A. Influence of the area of nutrition on the productivity of cucumber plants of different maturation periods. Eurasian Union of scientists (EUS). Agricultural Sciences. 2014. No.8. Part 10. Pp. 82–84 (In Russ.).
- Belik V.F. Growth and development of cucumbers. Physiology of agricultural plants. Moscow: Moscow State University. 1970. Vol. 8. Pp. 208–243 (In Russ.).
- Dospekhov B.A. Methodology of field experience. Moscow. Agropromizdat, 1985. 351 p. (In Russ.).
For citing: Ushanov A.A., Mironov A.A. Seed production of female line of partenocarpic cucumber F1 Troya depending on nutrition area. Potato and Vegetables. 2019. No3. Pp. 31-33.