M.D. Erokhova, M.A. Kuznetsova
Described this disease of the potato pink rot of potatoes caused by Phytophthora erythroseptica oomycetes. The symptoms of the disease and the presence of pathogens of this pathogen in Russia and the world are shown. In case of emerging of Phytophthora erythroseptica in fields and potato storages, the Integrated Disease Management against this pest needs implementing.
Keywords: Phytophthora erythroseptica, pink rot of potato, Integrated Disease Management.
M.D. Erohova, junior research fellow. E-mail: email@example.com
M.A. Kuznecova, PhD, head of Department of potato and vegetable diseases
All-Russian Research Institute of Phytopathology (FSBSI ARRIP)
- EPPO (2019). EPPO Global Database [web resource] URL: https://gd.eppo.int. Access date: 05.10.19.
- Picard C. et al. Recommended regulated non-quarantine pests (RNQPs), associated thresholds and risk management measures in the European and Mediterranean region // EPPO Bulletin. 2018. 48 (3). Pp. 552–568. DOI: 10.1111/epp.12500.
- Picard C. et al. Recommended Regulated Non-Quarantine Pests: towards a wider and better application of the international concept in the EPPO region // Biotechnol Agron. Soc. Environ. 2019. 23 (1). Pp. 36–45.
- CABI. Distribution Maps of Plant Diseases. 1990. №083. Wallingford. UK: CAB Inernational.
- UNECE Guide to Seed Potatoes Diseases, Pests and Defects [web resource] URL: hort.azurewebsites.net/#!/search. Access date: 11.04.19.
- Wale S., Platt (Bud) H. W., Cattlin N. Diseases, pests and disorders of potatoes. Manson Publishing Ltd., 2008. 176 Pp.
- UNIFORM® against potato diseases / M.A. Kuznetsova, A.N. Rogozhin, T.I. Smetanina, I.A. Denisenkov. Potato and vegetables. 2015. №5. Pp. 24–26 (In Russ.).
For citing: Erokhova M.D., Kuznetsova M.A. Pink rot of potato is harmful for South regions of RussiaPotato and Vegetables. 2019. No1. Pp. 7-8.