A.S. Eroshevskaya, T.A. Tereshonkova, Kh. Faravn, V.I. Leunov
A number of tomato breeding directions for a small-volume technology are considered. The main stages of breeding work with tomatoes for Fitopiramida technology – multi-tier tube vegetation installation for hydroponic plant growing are defined. The mandatory requirements for tomato hybrids intended for cultivation on this type of vegetation plants are specified.
Keywords: tomato, breeding, resistance to diseases, hydroponic technology, multi-tier installation.
A.S. Eroshevskaya, postgraduate student of FCVG, junior research fellow of ARRIVG – branch of FCVG.E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
T.A. Tereshonkova, PhD, head of laboratory of immunity and breeding of Solanaceae, ARRIVG – branch of FCVG, tomato breeder of Agricultural holding Poisk. E-mail: email@example.com
Khaled Faravn, post-graduate student of the Department of Vegetable growing of the RSAU – MAA named after K.A. Timiryazev. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
V.I. Leunov, DSc., professor, acting dean of agronomy and biotechnology, RASU – MAA named after K.A. Timiryazev. E-mail: email@example.com
- Ivanov A.D. The use of hydroponic technologies for agricultural crops growing. Scientific support of the agro-industrial complex: materials of the XII All-Russian conference of young scientists. Krasnodar. 2019. Pp. 227–228 (In Russ.).
- Dimitriev V.L., Kosarev E.V. Growing of tomatoes in greenhouses on low-volume hydroponics in comparison with traditional. Modern problems of science and education. 2015. No.2. Pp. 747 (In Russ.).
- Kibanova N.A. Creation of large-fruited tomato hybrids for extended turnover in winter glazed greenhouses by low-volume technology. Fruit growing and viticulture of the South of Russia. 2016. No.39. Pp. 172–180 (In Russ.).
- Pinchuk E.V., Mitrofanova O.A. Obtaining new forms of tomato for multi-tiered narrow-wall hydroponics. Improving the efficiency of agricultural science in modern conditions: materials of the international scientific and practical conference of young scientists and specialists. Orel. 2015. Pp. 125–130 (In Russ.).
- Pivovarov V.F. et al. Creation of genetic resources of tomato for multi-tiered narrow-walled hydroponics. Fruit and berry growing in Russia. 2012. Vol. 34. No.2. Pp. 106–121 (In Russ.).
- Balashova I.T., Sirota S. M., Kozar E. G. Analysis of tomato breeding strategies with d-genes for multilayered narrow-walled hydroponics. Vegetables of Russia. 2015. No.2. Pp. 52–57 (In Russ.).
- Selyanskii A.I., Lobashev E.V. High-performance, energy-efficient technology of tomato production. A myth? Reality! Vegetable growing. 2013. No.2. Pp. 70–72 (In Russ.).
- Selyanskii A.I., E.V. Lobashev. Hydroponics on Fitopyramid vegetable growing. 2013. No.6. Pp. 62–68 (In Russ.).
- Selyanskii A.I., E.V. Lobashev. Practical light culture on Fitopyramid in a light-tight spaces. Vegetable growing. 2013. No.1.Pp. 62–65 (In Russ.).
- Skorubskaya O.I. Development of express methods for assessing stress resistance in the breeding of F1 tomato hybrids resistant to apex rot: abstract of diss. cand. of agricultural sciences. Moscow. 2009. 26 p. (In Russ.).
- Khlestkina E.K. Molecular markers in genetic research and in breeding. Vavilov journal of genetics and selection. 2013. Vol. 17. No. 4/2. Pp. 1044–1054 (In Russ.).
For citing: Eroshevskaya A.S., Tereshonkova T.A., Faravn Kh., Leunov V.I. Approaches to tomato breeding for different types of small-volume cultivation technology. Potato and Vegetables. 2019. No10. Pp. 26–28.