Yu.K. Kovalchuk, E.V. Tulin, E.G. Permyakov
The results of the implementation of the Lenplodoovoshch Association of the Leningrad model of restoring domestic production with world-class indicators and the best in Russia as a driver for the dynamic development of the economy, which provided advanced indicators for the Leningrad region in Russia. The main risks that impede the implementation of the National Strategy of the President and measures for its unconditional implementation in the conditions of the WTO and CU are given.
Keywords: Nizhny Novgorod model of the USA, Leningrad model of the Russian Federation, import substitution, embargo.
J.K. Kovalchuk, DSc, academician PASA, leading research fellow, Federal State Budget Institution Northwest Research Institute of Agricultural Economics. E-mail: email@example.com
E.V. Tulin, PhD, academician PASA, director general, Association of agricultural companies and service organizations “Lenplodoovosh”. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
E.G. Permyakov, junior research fellow, Federal State Budget Institution Northwest Research Institute of Agricultural Economics. E-mail: email@example.com
- Pashinskii V.N., Kovalchuk Yu.K. Cluster Lenplodoovoshch: work on import substitution. Potato and vegetables. 2015. No. 1. Pp. 4–8 (In Russ.).
- Kovalchuk Y.K. Driver of the world economy: Leningrad model. Raleigh, North Carolina, USA: Open Science Publishing, 2018. 204 p. (In Russ.).
- Kovalchuk Yu.K. Nizhny Novgorod model: expert opinion. International agricultural journal. 1995. No. 3. Pp. 5–8 (In Russ.).
- Program of restoration and development of agriculture. The Leningrad model. Comp. Koval'chuk Yu.K. Ed. by N.G. Dmitrieva. St. Petersburg. 1998. 52 p. (In Russ.).
- Kovalchuk Yu.K. 100 days program of F. D. Roosevelt to lead USA out of the great Depression: experience for Russia. Modern economic and social development: problems and prospects. Proceedings of the Free economic society of Russia. Vol. 14. St. Petersburg. SPAN LLC. 2010. Pp. 47–64 (In Russ.).
- Pashinskii V.N., Kovalchuk Yu.K., Letunov S.B. Leningrad model: 20-year practice of implementation of the national strategy of agricultural development. Scientific review: theory and practice. 2016. No. 3. Pp. 38–51 (In Russ.).
- About implementation of Federal laws on state regulation of agroindustrial production in the region. Open letter of experts. Comp. Kovalchuk Yu.K. St. Petersburg. Sudarynya. 2004. 35 p. (In Russ.).
- Kovalchuk Yu.K. IMF, USA, Seven should report for the results of energy reforms in Russia. Economic and philosophical newspaper. 2008. No. 34. Pp. 39 (In Russ.).
- Kovalchuk Yu.K., Pashinskii V.N., Novitskaya T.V. National strategy for the implementation of the Doctrine of food security. Legislation for the implementation Of the doctrine of food security in the WTO and CU: Preprint. Part 4. St Petersburg. PANI. 2016. 68 p. (In Russ.).
For citing: KovalchukYu.K., Tulin E.V., Permyakov E.G. The main risks in the implementation of the National Strategy of the President. Potato and Vegetables. 2019. No1. Pp. 3-7.