UDC 631: 377.6
Glotov O.A., Gribova O.A.
Vocational education is a system of training workers for the agricultural industry. Secondary vocational education has a huge pedagogical and material and technical potential. Now there is an urgent need to modify approaches to staff training, taking into account the innovative development of the industry. To make the transition from quantitative characteristics of labor resources to qualitative ones. To increase labor productivity through the modernization of production and advanced training of workers. The article presents data on the training specialists of agricultural sector in secondary vocational education of the Russian Federation and shows the main tendencies of secondary vocational education development. The composition of consolidates groups 35.00.00 «Agriculture, forestry and fishery», 36.00.00 «Veterinary, zootechny» in the secondary vocational education system was analyzed. It was studied the system of professional skills, aimed for mastering the quality of education by means of best practices harmonization, including the Worldskills and AgroSkills championships. In this article it was described the set of the most demanded professions and specialties, in which secondary vocational schools train. It was shown the meating of the nenwork and social parthership and the possibility of vocational education, science and agricultural producers cooperation. It was pointed the role of the skilled approach in this process. On the example of Tula State Agricultural College by I.S. Efanov the experience of training skilled workers and agricultural specialists in one institution of a secondary professional institution is demonstrated. The role of interaction with agricultural producers and social partners in this process, in the organization of dual training, as well as training and production practices, is noted. The education curriculum for the students taking studies in labour occupation in detail 35.01.10 «Protected vegetable farming» was analyzed, including main activities: maintenance of cultivation facilities; cultivation of vegetable ornamental crops in greenhouses. The article discusses the content of the educational program for this working profession, including basic educational disciplines, specialized general educational disciplines, general professional disciplines and professional modules.
Key words: secondary vocational education, agricultural producers, network partnership.
Glotov O.A., Cand. Sci (Econ.), associate professor, director of Tula State Agricultural College after I.S. Efanov. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gribova O.A., lecturer, Tula State Agricultural College after I.S. Efanov. E-mail: email@example.com
- Anisimov P.F. About attitude development in secondary vocational educational system. Secondary vocational education. 2001. No6. Pp. 30–34 (In Russ.).
- Dulzon S.V. The role of Agricultural education in staffing agriculture. Agropolicy of modern Russia: scientific methodological aspects and realization strategy: Materials of XX international scientific practical conference of 5-6th October, 2015 Moscow. 2015. Pp. 373–375 (In Russ.).
- Glotov O.A. Tula State Agricultural College by I.S. Efanov: traditions and perspectives of development in dynamic social economic conditions. Russian scientific practical conference «Integration of vocational education, science and experience of agricultural producers for Russian regions agro industries development». Tula. Aquarius. 2019. Pp. 5–15 (In Russ.).
- About adopting the list of professions and specialties of secondary vocational education: the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation) 29th October, 2013 No 1199. [Web resource]. URL: https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/70458310/ Access date: 29.06.2020 (In Russ.).
- Shkil O.S., Burdukovskaya E.A., Chzhen V. About conformity of professional staff to the modern market demand. Baltic Humanitarian magazine. 2016. Vol. 5 No4 (17). Pp. 348–350 (In Russ.).
- About approring of the federal state educational standard of secondary vocational education for profession «Protected vegetable farming»: the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation 2nd of August 2, 2013 No. 893 [Web resource]. URL: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/499040447. Access date: 29.06.2020 (In Russ.).
For citing: Glotov O.A., Gribova O.A. Training specialists of agricultural sector in secondary vocational in Russian Federation: modern tendencies. Potato and vegetables. 2020. No8. Pp. 3–7. https: //doi.org/10.25630/PAV.2020.46.76.001