M.E. Dyikanova, A.G. Levshin, I.N. Gasparyan, O.N. Ivashova
The article presents the research materials of the influence of technological reception – germination on the production of early products, allowing saving energy resources in the cultivation of early potatoes and getting the maximum income. There is an increase in net energy income by 5.9–31.9%, coefficients of energy cost by 6.3–32.8%, as well as cost reduction by 0.09–0.33 GJ/t of tubers.
Keywords: light germination, yield, cost, profitability, net energy ratio, energy cost.
M.E. Dyikanova, PhD, senior lecturer, department of vegetable growing
A.G. Levshin, DSc, prof., head of department of management of machinery and tractor fleet and high technologies in crop production
I.N. Gasparyan, DSc, associate professor of department of management of machinery and tractor fleet and high technologies in crop production. E-mail: email@example.com (responsible for correspondence)
O.N. Ivashova, associate professor of department of information technologies in agriculture
- Shpilko A.V. et al. Energy efficiency of mechanization of agricultural production. Moscow. All-Russian Research Institute of Agricultural Economics, 2001. 346 p. (In Russ.).
- Anisimov B.V. et al. Monitoring of the current state of potato production in Russia (Handbook). Moscow. VNIIKH, 2017. 35 p. (In Russ.).
- Matyuk N.S., Polin V.D. Resource-saving technologies of tillage in adaptive agriculture: manual. Moscow: Publishing House RSAU-MSAA after K. A. Timiryazev. 2013. 222 p. (In Russ.).
- Sutyagin V.P., Tulikov, A.M., Sutyagin T.I. System analysis of energy flows in agriculture: a manual for diploma projects. Tver. AGROSPHERA. 2008. 140 p. (In Russ.).
- Posypanov G.S., Dolgodvorov V.E. Energy assessment of technology of field crops growing: manual. Moscow: publishing house of MSHA, 1995. 22 p/ (In Russ.).
- Pisarev B.A. Production of early potatoes. Moscow. Rosselkhozizdat. 1986. 287 p. (In Russ.).
- Bitsoev B.A. et al. Energy saving in technologies of early potatoes growing. Agroindustrial complex of Russia. 2018. Vol. 25. No.24. Pp. 507–511 (In Russ.).
- Gasparyan, I.N., Dyikanova M.E. How to raise a crop of early potatoes. Potato and vegetables. 2018. No. 2. Pp. 29–31 (In Russ.).
For citing: Dyikanova M.E., Levshin A.G., Gasparyan I.N., Ivashova O.N. Resource-saving technology of cultivation of early potatoes. Potato and Vegetables. 2019. No2. Pp. 26-28.