UDC 635.64: [632.937+631.811.98]
O.V. Korobeinikova, V.M. Merzlyakova
In the conditions of the Udmurt Republic studied the effect of spraying tomato plant with growth regulator Immunotsitofit on yield and diseases symptoms. As a result the yield of tomato varieties Liang and Grotto has increased. Spraying with Immunotsitofit significantly reduced tomato apical rot and late blight.
Keywords: tomato, open ground, determinate varieties, Liang, Grotto, plant growth regulators, Immunotsitofit, yield diseased noninfectious apical rot, late blight.
О.V. Korobejnikova, PhD, associate professor, department of agricultural and land management. E-mail: email@example.com
V.M. Merzlyakovа, PhD, associate professor, department of chemistry. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Izhevsk State Agricultural Academy
- Sokolova E.V., Merzlyakova V.M. New tomatoes for greenhouses. Gavrish. 2017. No.2. Pp. 32–37 (In Russ.).
- Lebedeva M.A., Tunova T.N. Influence of cultivar on productivity and quality of tomato fruits. Bulletin of Izhevsk state agricultural Academy. 2013. No. 3(36). Pp. 98–100 (In Russ.).
- Korobeynikova O.V. Phytosporin-M on tomato. Potato and vegetables. 2016. No.6. Pp. 16–17 (In Russ.).
- Dospekhov B.A. Methodology of field experiment. Moscow. Agropromizdat. 1985. 351 p. (In Russ.).
- State register of breeding achievements, approved for use (official edition) Vol. 1. Plant varieties. Moscow. 2010. 321 p. (In Russ.).
- Kulnev A.I., Sokolova E.A. Multipurpose stimulants of protective reactions, growth and development of plants (on the example of the Immunotsitophit preparation. Pushchino: ONTI PNC RAI. 1997. 100 p. (In Russ.).
- Preparation showing growth-regulating and immunomodulatory activity. [Web resource]. URL: http://www.freepatent.ru/patents/2513621. Access date: 30.01.2017.
- Korobeynikova O. V. Influence of seed treatment by plant growth regulators on disease incidence and yield of spring grain crops. Education, science and production. 2015. No.3 (12). Pp. 54–56 (In Russ.).
- Fedotova S.L., Kravchenko A.V., Timoshina N.A. Application of growth regulators based on arachidonic acid on potatoes. Plant protection and quarantine. 2011. No. 11. Pp. 18–19 (In Russ.).
- List of pesticides and agrochemicals approved for use in the Russian Federation in 2012. Appendix to the Plant protection and quarantine journal. 2012. No.4. 580 p. (In Russ.).
For citing: Korobeinikova O.V., Merzlyakova V.M. Immunitsitofit on tomatoes in open field. Potato and Vegetables. 2019. No2. Pp. 21-22.