T.E. Ostonakulov, Kh.S. Amirov
The article presents the results of scientific research on the study of various methods of presuming seed treatment with substances solutions and sowing dates for summer melon varieties. When treating the seeds of melon varieties with solutions of succinct acid, copper sulfate, as well as the physiological active extract of sprouted wheat seeds and sowing on April 20, high growth, development, yield with the highest content of dry substances and sugars were noted.
Keywords: melon varieties, physiologically active extract, growth stimulants, germination, bush mass, yield, fruit quality.
E.T. Ostonakulov, DSc, professor, academician of Peter the Great Academy of Sciences and Arts
H.S. Amirov, assistant of the Department of Horticulture and Viticulture of the Samarkand Institute of Veterinary Medicine. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review of the development of vegetable and melon production in the member States of the Eurasian economic Union for 2013-2017 years [Web resource]. URL: http://www.eurasiancommission.org/ru/act/prom_i_agroprom/dep_agroprom/sensitive_products. Access date: 14.11.2019 (In Russ.).
- Ostonakulov T.E., Zuev V.I., Kodirkhyzhaev O.K. Fruit and vegetable growing. Tashkent. Novruz. 2018. 552 p. (In Russ.).
- Mavlyanova R.F. et al. Melons of Uzbekistan. Tashkent, 2010. 286 p. (In Russ.).
- Ostonakulov T. E., Zhabborov Sh. Melons Of Samarkand. Samarkand. 2010. 14 p. (In Russ.).
- Dospekhov B.A. Methodology of field experience. Moscow. 1985. 351 p. (In Russ.).
For citing: Ostonakulov T.E., Amirov Kh.S. Increasing of emergency and sugar content of melon. Potato and Vegetables. 2019. No10. Pp. 19–21.