E.V. Sokolova, V.M. Merzlyakova
Indeterminate hybrid of tomato F1 Torero on coconut substrate can be recommended for cultivation in protected soil in the conditions of the Udmurt Republic. The results of the 2017–2018 studies showed that the illumination influenced the number of fruits on the plant (R = 0.56 and 0.71, respectively) and the number of fruit-bearing brushes on the plant (R = 0.90 and 0.82, respectively).
Keywords: tomato, yield, winter-spring turnover, illumination, protected ground, tomato biometric indicators.
E.V. Sokolova, PhD, associate professor, department of fruit and vegetable, Izhevsk State Agricultural Academy.
V.M. Merzlyakovа, PhD, associate professor, department of chemistry, Izhevsk State Agricultural Academy. Phone: +7 (912) 446–60–30. E-mail: email@example.com
- Production of greenhouse tomatoes has grown by 25% [Web resource]. URL: http://www.agroinvestor.ru/analytics/news/29240-proizvodstvo-teplichnykh-tomatov-vyroslona-25/ Access date: 20.09.2018 (In Russ.).
- Bashkov A.S., Lekontseva E.V., Ivanova T.E. Influence of multifunctional fertilizers on winter garlic yield and obtaining health planting material in the Udmurt Republic. Agrarian Bulletin of the Urals, 2014. No.9. Pp. 58–61 (In Russ.).
- Korobeynikova O.V. Phytosporin-M on tomato. Potato and vegetables. 2016. No.6. Pp. 16–17 (In Russ.).
- Lebedeva M.A., Tutova T.N. Influence of cultivar on productivity and quality of tomato fruits. Bulletin of Izhevsk State Agricultural Academy. 2013. No. 2 (39). Pp. 98–100 (In Russ.).
- Lekomtseva E.V., Ivanova T.E., Ivanov I.L., Bortnik T.Yu. Potato fertilizer. Potato and vegetables. 2015. No.4. Pp. 34–35 (In Russ.).
- Merzlyakov V.V., Sokolova E.V., Sentemov V.V. Minerals with macropolicy. Gavrish. 2015. No. 2. Pp. 34–39 (In Russ.).
- Nesmelova L.A. Fedorov A.V. Correlation of biometric indicators of leaf radish with climatic factors of the Udmurt Republic. Innovative technologies for the implementation of the program of scientific and technical development of agriculture. .Izhevsk: Izhevsk State Agricultural Academy, 2018. Vol. Pp. 86–90 (In Russ.).
- Sokolova E.V., Merzlyakova V.M. New tomatoes for protected soil. Gavrish. 2017. No.2. Pp. 32–37 (In Russ.).
- Sokolova E.V., Merzlyakova V.M. The Prospect of using new hybrids of tomato protected soil. Science-based technologies of intensification of agricultural production. Izhevsk State Agricultural Academy, 2017. Vol. Pp. 102–104 (In Russ.).
- Sokolova E.V., Merzlyakov, V.M., Korobeynikova O.V. Hybrids of tomato for greenhouses in Udmurt Republic. Potato and vegetables. 2018. No.7. Pp. 39–40 (In Russ.).
- Sokolova E.V., Merzlyakov, V.M. The efficiency of the substrates when growing indeterminate hybrids of tomato in winter-spring rotation. Implementation of the principles of agriculture in modern agricultural production. Izhevsk State Agricultural Academy, 2017. Vol. Pp. 221–224 (In Russ.).
- Tutova T.N. Influence of variety on productivity and quality of tomato fruits. Agronomy faculty-60 years: coll. of paper. Izhevsk State Agricultura Academy. 2014. Pp. 157–158 (In Russ.).
- Dospekhov B.A. Methodology of field experiment. M: Agropromizdat, 1985. 351 p. (In Russ.).
For citing: Sokolova E.V., Merzlyakova V.M. Productivity and biometric indicators of tomato fruits depending on the illumination. Potato and Vegetables. 2019. No1. Pp. 25-26.