N.N. Kolchin, V.P. Elizarov, V.N. Zernov, S.N. Petukhov
The article describes the latest and positive results of research in various promising areas of technology and technique for potato production, which were demonstrated at the exhibition Potato Europe 2018 (Germany). On the example of combines and planters shows the widespread use of different schemes of automation on machines for potato. New varieties of potatoes, including Macarena, were also demonstrated.
Keywords: potato growing, exhibitions, potato harvester, potato planters, technology, automation.
N.N. Kolchin, DSc, professor, chief research fellow, All-Russian institute of Mechanization (ARRIM).E-mail: email@example.com
V.P. Elizarov, DSc, professor, the deputy director, ARRIM.E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
V.N. Zernov, PhD, leading research fellow, ARRIM. E-mail: email@example.com
S.N. Petukhov, PhD, leading research fellow, ARRIM. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- United Nations. General Assembly. Advanced Unedited Copy. Sixty-six session Item 20 (a) of the professional agenda. 15.08.2011. A.66.100. P. 22.
- Kolchin N.N. Complexes of machines and equipment for post-harvest processing of potatoes and vegetables. Moscow. Mashinostroenie, 1982. 268 p. (In Russ.).
- Potato Europe-2018 [Web resource] URL: https://www.potatoeurope.de/en/exhibitors. Access date: 10.12.18
- Petrov G.D. Potato harvesting machines. Moscow. Mashinostroenie. 1984. 320 p. (In Rus.).
- Information Source for the global Potato Industry [Web resource]. URL: www.рotatopro.com. Access date: 11.11.18
For citing: Kolchin N.N., Elizarov V.P., Zernov V.N.,. Petukhov S.N Technology and equipment for potato growing at the exhibition Рotato Europe 2018. Potato and Vegetables. 2019. No1. Pp. 27-29.