Popova T.A., Deniskina N.F.
The article presents the results of research on the protection of white cabbage from cruciferous fleas with seedless and seedling methods of its cultivation. The study of seed treatment with the insecticide Kruiser, CS was carried out on plants of the Finish hybrid. Seeds were etched with the preparation at a rate of 20 l/t (20 ml/kg) 6 days before sowing. In the control, the seeds were treated with water. To assess the effectiveness of the strait of cassettes with cabbage seedlings drug Aktara, plants were grown in standard cassettes. The insecticide was used by the way of the strait 1 day before planting seedlings in the open ground. The consumption of the working liquid according to the recommendations of the manufacturer of the drug was 1 liter/1m2 with a concentration of 0,2%. The studied insecticides showed high efficiency in the fight against early spring pests. The biological effectiveness of the Kruiser, CS mordant was 71% on day 7, 82% on day 14, and 88.5% on day 21. The biological efficacy of the drug Actara, VDC was 98% on day 7, 100% on day 14, 98% on day 21, and 92% on day 30. The use of preventive methods of protection (seed treatment and watering cassett before planting seedlings in the open ground) allowed to protect the most vulnerable stage of cabbage development: shoots and young plants for up to 1 month.
Key words: white cabbage, pests, insecticides, biological efficiency
Popova T.A., Cand. Sci. (Biol.), associate professor. E–mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deniskina N.F., Cand. Sci. (Biol.), associate professor. E–mail: email@example.com
Russian State Agricultural Academy after K.A. Timiryazev
- Belskaya E.A. Influence of pyrethroid insecticides decis and fastak on target and non-target objects. Mechanisms for biological variety maintaining. Yekaterinburg. 1995. Pp. 12–14 (In Russ.).
- Improving the assortment of plant pest control products in the XXI century. V.I. Dolzhenko, G.I. Sukhoruchenko, L.A. Burkova, G.P. Ivanova, T.I. Vasilyeva, O.V. Dolzhenko, A.B. Laptiev. Agrochemistry. 2021. No1. Pp. 31–40 (In Russ.).
- Bagrov R.A. Against flea beetles. Potato and vegetables. 2017. No9. Pp. 25–26 (In Russ.).
- Savenkov V.P. New preparations for the protection of rapeseed from pests. Agro XXI. 2000. No10. P. 12 (In Russ.).
- Popova T.A., Egorova N.F., Petrova N.I. The use of new insecticides to protect rapeseed seedlings from cruciferous fleas. Introduction of environmentally safe technologies for complex plant protection: materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference. Saratov. 2010. Pp. 84–87 (In Russ.).
- Dolzhenko V. I. The use of insectofungicidal seed protectants to ensure the safety and quality of the spring rapeseed crop. 2016. No2. Pp. 42–50 (In Russ.).
- Popova T. A., Petrova N. I. Increasing the potential of rapeseed seeds and seedlings and their protection from phytophagous insects. Yakutsk. 2018. Pp. 19–24 (In Russ.).
- Experimental assessment of the protection of low-volume tomato culture from the complex of sucking pests. Yu.I. Meshkov, I.N. Yakovleva, N.N. Salobukina, L.S. Ayukhanova. Gavrish. 2003. No3. Pp. 23–25 (In Russ.).
- Popova T.A. The study of the possibility of using the insecticide actara EDG (250 g/kg) to protect Peking cabbage from cruciferous fleas. Gavrish. 2004. No1. Pp. 22–24 (In Russ.).
- Evaluation en laboratoire de l´efficacite des neonicotinoides contre les pucerons cendres du pommier. L. Schaub, M. Alame, K. Grandchamp, B. Bloesch. Revue Suisse Vitic. Arboric. Hortic. 2001. Vol.33. No2. Pp. 109–111 (In French).
- Kostromitin V.B. Flea beetles. Moscow. Kolos. 1980. 62 p (In Russ.).
For citing: Popova T.A., Deniskina N.F. Protection of white cabbage from cruciferous fleas with seedless and seedling methods of its cultivation. Potato and vegetables. 2021. No5. Pp. 14-16. https://doi.org/10.25630/PAV.2021.32.98.001 (In Russ.).