L.A. Chistyakova, I.V. Barbaritskaya, O.V. Baklanova, A.N. Khovrin
The data of production testing of new parthenocarpic cucumber hybrids F1 Express, F1 Revаnsh, F1 Novator and F1 Pilgrim in the Rostov region are presented. The climatic conditions are described during the entire test period, the cultivation area is determined, the technological characteristics of the structures in which the culture of cucumber is cultivated in the southern region of Russia. The two parthenocarpic cucumber hybrids for economically valuable traits and recommended for cultivation in the South of Russia.
Keywords: cucumber, parthenocarpic hybrid, the southern region, the yield, marketability.
L.A. Chistyakova, PhD, senior research fellow, of centre of breeding and seed growing, ARRIVG -branch of FSBSI FSVC, breeder of Poisk Agro Holding. E-mail: email@example.com
I.V. Barbaritskaya, agronomy expert in testing, Rostovsky breeding centre of Poisk Agro holding. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
O.V. Baklanova, PhD, leading research fellow of centre of breeding and seed growing, ARRIVG -branch of FSBSI FSVC, breeder of Poisk Agro Holding. E-mail: email@example.com
A.N. Khovrin, PhD, associate professor, head of department of breeding and seed growing, AARRIVG -branch of FSBSI FSVC, head of department of breeding and primary seed production of Poisk Agro Holding. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Growing of cucumbers in greenhouse in Krasnodar region. April, 2019. [Web resource]. URL: https://baseperevozok.ru/v-teplitse-ogurtsy/ Access date: 24.10.2019. (In Russ.).
- Cucumbers for Rostov region in open ground [Web resource]. URL: https://fermilon.ru/sad-i-ogorod/ovoshhi/sorta-ogurtsov-dlya-rostovskoj-oblasti-v-otkrytom-grunte.html. Acess date: 24.10.2019. (In Russ.).
- GOST 1726-85. Fresh cucumber. Specification. M. Standartinform.2008. 7 p. (In Russ.).
- Chistyakova L.A. Timoshenko I.V., Baklanova O.V. Assessment of fresh cucumber fruits for whole fruits canning. Potato and Vegetables. 2016. No 9. Pp.: 33–35. (In Russ.).
- Timoshenko I.V., Ognev V.V. Cucumber in South of Russia: diversity of technologies and hybrids. Potato and Vegetables. 2018. No 1. Pp.: 15–17. (In Russ.).
- Baklanova O.V., Chistyakova L.A. A new cucumber F1 hybrid Piligrim: growing in plastic greenhouses. Potato and Vegetables. 2019. No 3. Pp.: 37–40. (In Russ.).
For citing: Chistyakova L.A., Barbaritskaya I.V., Baklanova O.V., Khovrin A.N. Cucumber in the South of Russia. Potato and Vegetables. 2019. No11. Pp. 38–40.