UDC 635.52: 631.589.2
Antipova O.V., Davletbaeva O.R., Khovrin A.N., Ibragimbekov M.G.
A new cultivar of leaf lettuce bred in the Poisk Agro Holding was tested in four light zones, when grown in a low-volume way on hydroponic installations in the spring and summer turnover. In all variants, the traditional salad production technology was used. Seedlings were grown in winter for 12 days, in spring and summer-10 days. For evaluation, 50 plants of each variety were taken. The temperature regime was: 22 °C in the day, 19-20 °C at night. They were watered by flooding as humidity was lost under the insert cassettes (they were flooded from 3 to 8 times per day, depending on the season), and the solution was recirculated (a continuous cycle). In the summer the reverse variety Search St 16 exceeded the control Aficion RZ in both complexes. The variety has gained the maximum weight of a plant with a pot – 280 g and a plant height of 23 cm, which is 20 g more than at Afikon RZ with a plant height of 22 cm. In the salad complex, the Aficon RZ had a height of 22 cm and the greatest weight of 264 g. while the Search for ST 16 at the same height gained the greatest weight of 273 g. The search for ST 16 belongs to the Batavia variety type. The variety forms a dense strongly bubbly leaf with a wavy edge. The height of the plant reached 18-22 cm, the weight of one plant with a pot reached up to 280 g. The growing season on hydroponics lasted 29-34 days, depending on the season. The variety has demonstrated resistance to strelkovanii, root rot and marginal necrosis of leaves, has proven itself well in the spring-summer and partly in the autumn turnover. Salad Search ST 16 was marked in the collection presented at the «Salad club» in JSC Agrokombinat «Gorkovsky» (Nizhny Novgorod).
Key words: salad, Batavia, Poisk ST 16, hydroponics, seeds, breeding, salad complexes, greenhouse industry.
Antipova O.V., Cand. Sci. (Agr.), Director of AGROTIP-SERVICE LLC. E-mail: email@example.com
Davletbaeva O.R., Cand. Sci. (Agr.), research fellow of department of breeding and seed growing, ARRIVG – branch of the Federal Scientific Vegetable Centre, breeder of the Poisk Agro Holding. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Khovrin A.N., Cand. Sci. (Agr.), associate professor, head of department of breeding and seed growing of ARRIVG – branch of the Federal Scientific Vegetable Centre, head of department of breeding and primary seed production of Poisk Agro Holding. E – mail: email@example.com
Ibragimbekov M.G., Cand. Sci. (Agr.), research fellow of department of breeding and seed growing, ARRIVG – branch of the Federal Scientific Vegetable Centre, breeder of the Poisk Agro Holding. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Antipova O.V., Sibiryakov A.A. Agrotechnical recommendations for growing green crops using flow hydroponics. Gavrish. 2003. No3. Pp. 4–12 (In Russ.).
- Antipova O.V. The technology of growing seedlings of vegetable crops by the method of flooding. Agrotechnical recommendations. Gavrish. 2006. No2. Pp. 6–11 (In Russ.).
- Antipova O.V. All about lettuce growing. Gavrish. 2019. No6. Pp. 48–53 (In Russ.).
- Antipova O.V. Agrotechnical recommendations for growing lettuce and green crops by flooding in seedlings. Greenhouses of Russia. 2007. No3. P. 22 (In Russ.).
- Davletbaeva O.R., Ibragimbekov M.G. Traditional and rare green cultures of selection of LLC Poisk Agrofirm. Greenhouses of Russia. 2017. No4. Pp. 22–24 (In Russ.).
- Ivanova M.I., Kashleva A.I., Alekseeva K.L., Davletbaeva O.R. Salad: diversity of varieties and cultivars. Potato and vegetables. 2017. No5. Pp. 22–24 (In Russ.).
- Davletbaeva O.R., Ibragimbekov M.G., Khovrin A.N. New salad Search CT 16 for hydroponics. Potatoes and vegetables. 2018. No3. Pp. 39–40 (In Russ.).
For citing: Lettuce Poisk ST 16 for low-volume hydroponics in spring-summer rotation. O.V. Antipova, O.R. Davletbaeva, A.N. Khovrin, M.G. Ibragimbekov. Potato and vegetables. 2020. No6. Pp. 37-40, https://doi.org/10.25630/PAV.2020.96.78.005 (In Russ.).