Mudrechenko S.L., Maslovskiy S.A., Borisov V.A., Zamyatina M.E., Karpova N.A.
The article provides information on approaches and technical solutions for storage and commercialization of potatoes and vegetables of the investment project of the company «Vremena Goda» (Seasons of the Year) in Blagoveshchensk, Republic of Bashkortostan with a capacity of 40 thousand tons of one-time storage. To substantiate the project, an analysis of the volume of production of potatoes and vegetables in open ground in the republic was carried out, on the basis of which a conclusion was made about the expediency of building this complex. A flow chart is presented that characterizes the production process, including the laying, storage and various methods of product revision, a list of technological equipment used for product revision, including the production of peeled vegetables and potatoes, which are in demand at public catering enterprises and socially significant institutions. Means of mechanization and automation of loading and unloading operations are described, basic elements of technologies for storing potatoes, white cabbage, onions, table carrots and beets are described. The list of equipment for ensuring the microclimatic parameters of storage of products, mechanization of loading and unloading operations and pre-sale product revision is presented. The fundamental «know-how» is reflected, which are the use of robotic loaders and plastic containers with RFID tags, which make it possible to develop and implement an automated production process control system for an enterprise and a system for disinfection of containers with hard ultraviolet radiation and treatment with a preparation based on benzoic acid - the development of a domestic manufacturer LLC «VerumAgro». The presented project corresponds to the world level and can be considered as a standard for the design of fruit and vegetable complexes. The calculated IRR value shows a high investment attractiveness of the project and provides for its payback within 5-5.5 years.
Key words: potatoes, vegetables, storage, logistics, investments, Republic of Bashkortostan
Mudrechenko S.L., chief technologist of Vremena Goda LLC. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maslovskiy S.A., Cand. Sci. (Agr.), associate professor, RGAU–MTAA after K.A. Timiryazev. E-mail: email@example.com
Borisov V.A., D. Sci. (Agr.), professor, chief research fellow, ARRIVG – a branch of FSBSI FSVC. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zamyatina M.E., senior lecturer, RGAU–MTAA after K.A. Timiryazev. E-mail: email@example.com
Karpova N.A., assistant, RGAU–MTAA after K.A. Timiryazev. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Biological and technological aspects of storage of vegetables and fruits. V.A. Borisov, S.A. Maslovskiy, A.V. Soldatenko, M.E. Zamyatina. Moscow. Russian State Agrarian University – Moscow Agricultural Academy named after K.A. Timiryazev. 2019.232 p. (In Russ.).
- Ziganshin A.S. Known all over the country. Potato and vegetables. 2017. No8. Pp. 6-8 (In Russ.).
- Ivanov V.N., Seregin S.N. Food industry in Russia. Current state, problems, guidelines for future development. Moscow. Finance and Statistics. 2013. 568 p. (In Russ.).
- Consumption of basic food products in the Russian Federation [Web resource]. URL: https://rosstat.gov.ru/enterprise_economy. Access date: 25.05.2021 (In Russ.).
- Republic of Bashkortostan. 2017-2019 Statistical Handbook. [Web resource]. URL https://bashstat.gks.ru/storage/mediabank/РЕСПУБЛИКА БАШКОРТОСТАН%20 2017-2019 гг.pdf. Access date: 25.05.2021 (In Russ.).
For citing: Refinement of vegetables and potatoes: an example of the implementation of an investment project. S.L. Mudrechenko, S.A. Maslovskiy, V.A. Borisov, M.E. Zamyatina, N.A. Karpova. Potato and vegetables. 2021. No7. Pp. 3-7. https://doi.org/10.25630/PAV.2021.36.60.004 (In Russ.).