I.I. Irkov, V.A. Borisov
The article describes the features of modern vegetable-growing technologies in open ground. An analysis of a complex of vegetable growing machines is given and options for their modernization are outlined. The most optimal system of irrigation and fertigation, plant nutrition the use of complex machines and other mandatory elements of modern high-tech vegetable growing.
Keywords: vegetable-growing technologies in open ground, hybrids, seeds, fertilizers, food system, vegetable-growing machines, modernization.
I.I. Irkov, PhD, leading reasearch fellow, ARRIVG – branch of Federal Scientific Centre of Vegetable Growing (ARRIVG – branch of FSCVG). E-mail: email@example.com
V.A. Borisov, DSc, professor, chief research fellow of the department of agriculture and agricultural chemistry, ARRIVG – branch of FSCVG. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Krug G. Vegetable growing. Moscow: Kolos, 2000. 573 p. (In Russ.).
- Litvinov S.S. et al. to Development of energy-saving technology for the production of environmentally friendly products of vegetable crops. Final account. Moscow: CITiS. 2007. 196 p. (In Russ.).
- Irkov I.I., Molokov B.M., Novikova T.A. Research and development of technology elements that provide increased soil fertility in intensive production of cabbage. Final account. Moscow: CITiS. 2003. 52 p. (In Russ.).
- Borisov V.A. System of fertilizing of vegetable crops. Moscow. Rosinformagrotech. 2016. 392 p. (In Russ.).
- Kovylin V.M., Borisov V.A., Borisova L.M., Maslovsky S.A. Influence of fertilizer systems in vegetable-fodder crop rotation on agrochemical indicators of fertility of alluvial-meadow soil. Agrochemistry. 2004. No.10. Pp. 14–21. (In Russ.).
- Chebotar V.K. et al. Microbiological preparations of living rhizosphere bacteria of complex action of Extrasol group (recommendations). SPb. VNIISHM. 2016. 35 p. (In Russ.).
- Kolomiets A.A. Agrotechnical substantiation of complex mechanization of works in vegetable growing of open ground: thesis of doctor of agriculture sciences. Moscow. NIIOH. 1963. 487 p. (In Russ.).
For citing: Irkov I.I., Borisov V.A. Improvement of vegetable-growing technologies in open ground. Potato and Vegetables. 2019. No10. Pp. 14–16.