A.F. Razin, M.V. Shatilov, R.A. Meshcheryakova, T.N. Surikhina, O.A. Razin, G.A. Telegina
The analysis of the market of vegetables of borscht group in the Russian Federation as everywhere grown and traditionally recognized in multinational Russia is resulted. The volumes of production, normative need and self-sufficiency for each crop in the context of Federal districts, their import and export, prices of consumers and producers are shown. Offers on improvement of mechanisms of stable providing the population of Russia with vegetables of borscht group are given.
Keywords: borscht group, cabbage, carrots, red beet, onions, production, need, prices.
A.F. Razin (author for correspondence), DSc, chief research fellow, Department of Economics and forecasts, All-Russian Research Institute of Vegetable growing – branch of Federal Scientific Vegetable Center (ARRIVG – branch of FSBSI FSVC). E-mail: email@example.com
M.V. Shatilov, PhD, research fellow, Department of Economics and forecasts, ARRIVG – branch of FSBSI FSVC. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
R.A. Meshсheryakova, PhD, senior research fellow, Department of Economics and forecasts, ARRIVG – branch of FSBSI FSVC T.N. Surikhina, junior research fellow, Department of Economics and forecasts, ARRIVG – branch of FSBSI FSVC. E-mail: email@example.com
O.A. Razin, PhD, chief research fellow, FSBSI FSVC. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
G.A. Telegina, junior research fellow, Department of Economics and forecasts, ARRIVG – branch of FSBSI FSVC
- Litvinov S.S. Scientific Fundamentals of Modern Vegetable Growing. Moscow. VNIIO. RASKHN. 2008. 771 p. (In Russ.).
- Pivovarov V.F. History of Russian Vegetable Growing. Moscow, VNIISSOK Publishing House, 2017. 333 p. (In Russ.).
- Main Indicators of Agriculture in Russia in 2008-2018. Federal State Statistics Service (ROSSTAT). The Main Interregional Centre (GMC Rosstat). M., 2009–2019. 65 p. (In Russ.).
- Litvinov S.S. et al. State, problems, prospects and risks of vegetable growing in Russia under sanctions. Potato and Vegetables. 2016. No2. Pp. 25–29. (In Russ.).
- Faostat [Web resource] URL: www.fao-org/faostat/en/home]. Access date: 26.09.2019. (In Russ.).
- Soldatenko A.V. et al. Economics of Vegetable Growing: current state and modern times. Vegetables of Russia. 2018. No5 (43). Pp. 63–68. (In Russ.).
- Data of The Round Table of The Federation Council Committee on Agrarian and Food Policy and Environmental Management on topic “Ways to Increase Self-Sufficiency of The Russian Federation With Vegetables”. Moscow. September 19, 2018. Moscow, 2018. 225 p. (In Russ.).
- Razin A.F., Shatilov M.V., Razin O.A. Vegetable Growing in The Gross Product of Russia. Economics of Agriculture of Russia. 2018. No 5. Pp. 60–64. (In Russ.).
- Data of The Round Table of The Ministry of Agriculture of The Russian Federation on topic “Legislative Aspects of Development and Measures of State Support of Horticulture and Vegetable Growing”, October 24, 2018 [Web resource] URL: https://agrotip.ru/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Presentatsia_Petra_Chekmareva.pdf. Access date: 26.09.2019. (In Russ.).
- Minakov I.A. Ways to solve the problem of providing the population of the country with vegetable produce. Economics of agricultural and processing enterprises. 2018. No2. Pp. 16–21. (In Russ.).
- Soldatenko A.V. et al. Digital Economics in Agriculture as Driver of Branch Growth. Vegetables of Russia. 2019. No3 (47). Pp. 3–6. (In Russ.).
For citing: Razin A.F., Shatilov M.V., Meshcheryakova R.A.,. Surikhina T.N, Razin O.A., Telegina G.A. Borscht vegetables in Russia. Potato and Vegetables. 2019. No10. Pp. 10–13.