N.I. Bernaz, V.S. Golubovich
The results of studies for assessment the effectiveness of herbicides on carrot crops are presented. The optimal norm of of Zencor Ultra, KS application, its biological efficiency and safety of use are ascertained. Zencor Ultra, KS at an optimal rate of 0.5 l/ha is promising for use on carrots in the phase of three leaves clogged with sensitive species of annual dicotyledonous weeds.
Keywords: herbicides, norm, weeds, carrots, efficiency.
N.I. Bernaz, PhD, leading research fellow of department of agriculture and agrochemistry, All-Russian Research Institute of Vegetable Growing – the branch of FSBSI Federal Scientific Centre of Vegetable Growing (ARRIVG – the branch of FSBSI FSVC). E-mail: email@example.com
V.S. Golubovich, PhD, senior research fellow, department of technologies and innovations, ARRIVG – the branch of FSBSI FSVC. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The list of pesticides and agrochemicals approved for use in the Russian Federation. Moscow. 2019. 872 p. (In Russ.)
- Garcia Gonzales F., Segura Miranda A. Linuron, metolachlor y metribuzin control de maleza y residualidad en suelo y zanahoria (Daucus carota L.) en Chapingo, Mexico. (Evaluation of the effectiveness of linurone, metolachlor and metribuzine in the control of weeds on carrot plantations in Chapingo, Mexico, the content of residual amounts of herbicides in soil and root crops). Rev. Chapingo. Ser. Protecc. Veget. 1994. Vol.1. No4. Pp. 113–116 (In Spanish)
- Jensen, K. J. N., Doohan D. J., Specht E. G. Response of processing carrot to metribuzin on mineral soils in Nova Scotia (Evaluation of the reaction to the herbicide metribuzin of some varieties of carrots grown for processing on mineral soils in the province of Nova Scotia, Canada. Plant Sc. 2004. Vol. 84. No.2. Pp. 669–676 (In Spanish)
- Methodological guidelines for registration tests of herbicides in agriculture in terms of biological efficiency. [Web resource.] URL: http://mcx.ru/upload/iblock/2d7/2d75ef71289b599078421696f2408ee0.pdf accessed 3.10.2019 (In Russ.).
- Bernaz N.I. Effectiveness of herbicides in carrot crops. Bulletin of the vegetable grower. 2012. No.4. Pp. 25–26 (In Russ.).
For citing: Bernaz N.I., Golubovich V.S. Zenkor Ultra, СS for carrots protection. Potato and Vegetables. 2019. No10. Pp. 17–18.