UDC 51-74: 635.25/26
N.V. Sazonov, A.A. Dorokhov
The article deals with the state of the modern level of potato production in Russia. Through the analysis of statistical data revealed that the load on machinery for planting and harvesting potatoes is very high and exceeds the existing standards several times. The presented information can serve as a basis for building a model and developing principles of modernization of technological and technical support of works in potato growing.
Keywords: area of the landing, potatoes, seed potatoes, machines machine, potato growing technology.
N.V. Sazonov, post-graduate student. E-mail: Sazonov_nikolay@mail.ru
A.A. Dorohov, junior research fellow, post-graduate student. E-mail: email@example.com FSBSI All-Russian institute of Mechanization (FSBSI FSAC VIM)
- Sorokin A. A., Ponomarev A. G. Production of potatoes and vegetables in the farms. Resource-Saving technologies and technical support for grain production: collection of scientific works. Reports of the International scientific and technical conference. Moscow: VIM. 2010. Pp. 134–138 (In Russ.).
- System of machines and technologies for complex mechanization and automation of agricultural production for the period up to 2020. Vol. I. Crop Production (Project) (ed. by A. A. Artyushin, V. P. Elizarov, Y. P. Lobachevsky. Moscow): VIM, 2012. 303 p. (In Russ.).
- Litvinov S.S., Ludilov V.A. We need a comprehensive state approach to solving the problems of seed production of vegetable crops. Potato and vegetables. 2011. No.8. P. 5 (In Russ.).
- Federal state statistics service [Web resource] URL: http://www.gks.ru/ Access date: 11.01.18 (In Russ.).
- Izmailov A.Yu., Kolchin N.N., Lobachevsky Y.P., Kynev N.G. Modern technologies and special equipment for potato growing. Agricultural machines and technologies. 2015. No. 2. Pp. 45–48 (In Russ.).
- Izmailov A.Yu., Kolchin N.N., Lobachevsky Y.P., Kynev N.G. Modern technologies and special equipment for potato growing. Continuation. Agricultural machines and technologies. 2015. No.3. Pp. 43–47 (In Russ.).
- Kolchin N.N., Ponomarev A.G. Development of means of mechanization for storage of potatoes and vegetables. Tractors and agricultural machines. 2015. No.9. Pp. 42–45 (In Russ.).
- Kolchin N.N., Elizarov V.P. Potato Europe 2014 Exhibition. Potato and vegetables. 2015. No.1. Pp. 24–28. (In Russ.).
- Zernov V.N., Kolchin N.N., Dorokhov A.S., Aksenov A.G., Petukhov S.N. Methodology of formation of technologies and technical means for performance of works in selection and seed growing of potatoes. Potato Growing: Materials of scientific and practical conference – Modern technologies of production, storage and processing of potatoes. Moscow. 2017. Pp. 78–88 (In Russ.).
- Tubolev S.S., Kolchin N.N. The development of the domestic agricultural machinery on the example of production of special equipment for potato and vegetable growing. Moscow. Rosinformagrotech. 2011. P. 68 (In Russ.).
- Dorokhov A.S., Kolchin N.N., Aksenov A.G. et al. Development of approaches to improvement of equipment and machines for potato breeding and seed production. Report on research (Federal Agency of Scientific Organizations). Moscow. 2017. 78 p. (In Russ.).
For citing: Sazonov N.V., Dorokhov A.A. State of technological and technical support of potato production in Russia. Potato and Vegetables. 2019. No3. Pp. 20-22.