N.T. Chebotarev, P.I. Konkin, A.A. Yudin,E.N. Mikusheva
The positive effect of the combined use of organic and mineral fertilizers on the productivity and quality of potatoes, as well as on the fertility of sod-podzolic medium-cultivated soil in the Komi Republic was determined. It is established that the optimal method of potato fertilizer in the fodder crop rotation is a complex application of organic and mineral fertilizers. At the same time, a significant yield of tubers with high quality was obtained.
Keywords: potatoes, mineral and organic fertilizers, soil, humus, acidity, starch, nitrates.
N.T. Chebotarev, DSc, chief research fellow. Tel. +7 (922) 274–34–59
P.I. Konkin, head of the experimental site. Tel. +7 (912) 562–02–53
A.A. Yudin, PhD, senior research fellow. Tel. +7 (908) 328–28–96. E-mail: email@example.com
E.N. Mikusheva, junior research fellow.Tel. +7 (912) 158–31–84
Institute of agriculture of the Komi scientific centre of the Ural branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences-separate division of the Federal state budgetary institution of science Federal research center «Komi scientific center of the Ural branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Chebotarev N.T., Yudin A.A., Bubnova V.N. High yield of potatoes in the North. Potato and vegetables. 2014. No. 12. P. 26 (In Russ.).
- Chebotarev N.T., Konkin P.I., Yudin A.A. Promising potato hybrids adapted for growing in the middle taiga zone of the Euro-North-East. Perm Agrarian Bulletin. 2017. No.1. Pp. 43–48 (In Russ.).
- Chebotarev N.T., Konkin P.I., Yudin A.A. Assessment of economic characteristics of new varieties and hybrids recommended for growing in the middle taiga zone of the Euro-North-East. Perm Agrarian Bulletin. 2018. No.1. Pp. 58–64 (In Russ.).
- Belous N.M. System of potato fertilizers. Chemization of agriculture. 1992. No. 4. Pp. 68–72 (In Russ.).
- Methods of research on potato culture. Moscow: NIIKH, 1967. 263 p. (In Russ.).
- Popov A.V., Semenchin S.I., Tulinov A.G. Perspective potato varieties for the Komi Republic. Potato and vegetables. 2010. No.4. P. 19 (In Russ.).
For citing: Chebotarev N.T., Konkin P.I., Yudin A.A., Mikusheva E.N. Potato cultivation in fodder crop rotation on sod-podzolic soil of the North. Potato and Vegetables. 2019. No3. Pp. 23-24.