A.E. Shabanov, A.I. Kiselev
The article presents the results of research on responsiveness of new potato varieties in the compacting of the landings on the yield and quality of products. Given the economic estimation of efficiency of seal landings in different conditions of vegetation of plants. The optimal density of standing for a number of varieties on sod-podzolic sandy loam soils of the Central region of the non-Chernozem region of the Russian Federation is recommended.
Keywords: quality, density, planting diagram, yields, quality indicators, efficiency.
A.E. Shabanov, PhD, head of the department of agro-ecological assessment of varieties and hybrids. E-mail: email@example.com
A.I. Kiselev, PhD, senior research fellow of the department of agro-technological evaluation of varieties and hybrids. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org All-Russian Research Institute of Potato Industry named after A.G. Lorch
- Vladimirov Ju.M. Yield and quality of early potatoes depending on the variety, methods of germination and planting density in the Volga-Vyatka district: abstract ... cand. agricultural science. Moscow. 2001. 24 p. (In Russ.).
- Fedjanin Ju.V. Productivity and quality of perspective potato varieties depending on agrotechnical methods of cultivation in the conditions of the Central Chernozem zone: abstract ... cand. agricultural science. Moscow. 2007. 22 p. (In Russ.).
- Zebrin S.N., Shabanov A.Je., Kiselev A.I. Responsiveness of new varieties to agricultural techniques. Potato and vegetables. 2006. №7. Pp. 14–15 (In Russ.).
- Skrjabin A.A. Formation of yield and density of potato stalks at different planting density and methods of pre-planting soil treatment in the Urals abstract ... cand. agricultural science. Perm', 2007. 19 p. (In Russ.).
- Methods of research on potato culture. Ed. by N.S. Bacanova. Moscow. NIIKH, 1967. 262 p. (In Russ.).
- Kirjukhin V.P. Methods of physiological and biochemical studies of potatoes. Moscow. NIIKH, 1989. 142 p. (In Russ.).
- Guidelines for determining the table qualities of potatoes. Ed. by S.M. Bukasova. Leningrad. 1975. 15 p. (In Russ.).
- The method of determining the economic efficiency of the use in agriculture of the results of research and development work, new technology, inventions and innovation proposals. Moscow. VNIIPI, 1983. 149 p. (In Russ.).
- Dospehov B.A. Methodology of field experience. Moscow. Agropromizdat. 1985. 351 p. (In Russ.).
For citing: Shabanov A.E., Kiselev A.I. The reaction of new potato varieties in compacting planting. Potato and Vegetables. 2019. No11. Pp. 29-30.