Temereva I.V., Smirnova T.B., Stepanova T.Yu., Tolstoguzova T.T.
Potatoes belong to the number of valuable agricultural crops of high productivity with high requirements for the conditions of mineral nutrition. The purpose of the study: to obtain regulatory agrochemical characteristics for potatoes of various varieties in the conditions of application of fertilizers for their further use in the development of a fertilizer system of a particular variety. The research was carried out at the experimental field and the Department of Agrochemistry of the Omsk State Agrarian University in 2018–2020. The soil of the experimental plots is meadow-chernozem medium-sized medium-humus heavy loamy with a uniform color and a uniform addition of the humus layer, pH – 6,8. The scheme of planting potato tubers weighing 80–100 g is 70×30 cm. The area of the experimental plot is 9.6 m2, the experimental plot is 510 m2. Five varieties were studied: Alaya Zarya, Svitanok Kievskii, Kormilets, Zekura, Rozara. In the experiments in the first year of research, the recommended dose (based on long-term data of the Department of Agrochemistry) was used – N45P90 kg a. s. per ha. In subsequent years, the norm of fertilizer nutrients was adjusted to the level of N45P90, taking into account the content of the corresponding elements in the soil of a particular field (N100P30 and N40P47, respectively). Mineral fertilizers used in the laying of the experiment are carbamide (N – 46.2%), double granulated superphosphate (P2O5–43.0%). Agrochemical normative indicators have been established for various potato varieties under the conditions of application of the recommended dose of fertilizers: removal (kg/ha) of nutrients during the formation of an average yield of tubers (27.7 t/ha): N – 98.1–177.0; P2O5–35.7–52.6; K2O – 186,5–247,5; the cost of 1 kg a. s. of mineral fertilizers for the creation of 1 ton of commercial yield: N – 3,9–5,7; P2O5–1,4–1,7; K2O – 7,2–8,0; payback of 1 kg a. s. of mineral fertilizers with an increase in yield, t/ha: 0,031–0,043. Among the studied varieties are the most responsive to the introduction of mineral fertilizers of the Alaya Zarya, Svitanok Kievskii and Zekura varieties, which allows them to be recommended for wide use in production and private farming.
Key words: potatoes, variety, soil, fertilizer, nutrition, efficiency
Temereva I.V., senior lecturer, Omsk State Agrarian University named after P.A. Stolypin (Omsk SAU). E-mail: email@example.com
Smirnova T.B., Cand. Sci. (Agr.), assoc. prof., Moscow State University of Technologies and Management named after K. G. Razumovsky (First Cossack University) (MSUTM named after K.G. Razumovskiy (FCU))
Stepanova T.Y., Cand. Sci. (Econ.), assoc. prof., Omsk SAU. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tolstoguzova T.T., Cand. Sci. (Techn.), assoc. prof., MSUTM named after K.G. Razumovskiy (FCU)
- Ermokhin Yu.I., Shoikin O.D. About soil fertility and the use of mineral fertilizers in the Omsk region. Omsk Scientific Bulletin. 2015. No1(138). Pp. 93–96 (In Russ.).
- Abeuov S.K., Shoikin O.D., Kamkin V.A. The effect of phosphorus fertilizers on the yield and quality of potatoes on chestnut soil. Bulletin of Omsk State Agrarian University. 2020. No4(40). Pp. 15–23 (In Russ.).
- Klimashevskii E.L. Genetic aspect of mineral nutrition of plants. Moscow. Agropromizdat. 1991. 415 p. (In Russ.).
- Bardyshev M.A. Mineral nutrition of potatoes. Minsk. Science and Technology. 1984. 192 p. (In Russ.).
- Bobrenko I.A., Matveichik O.A., Kormin V.P. Agrochemical normative indicators of potato mineral nutrition in the forest-steppe of Western Siberia. Bulletin of Omsk State Agrarian University. 2021. No1(41). Pp. 12–19 (In Russ.).
- Ermokhin Yu.I., Abeuov S.K., Shoikin O.D. Assessment of the share of participation of each food element in the creation of an increase in the yield of potato tubers from NPC in the conditions of the Pavlodar region. Bulletin of the Altai State Agrarian University. 2021. No1(195). Pp. 28–35 (In Russ.).
- Voronezh Center for Hydrometeorology and Environmental Monitoring [Web resource] URL: https://www.cgms.ru/68/text/index.php. Access date: 10.05.22 (In Russ.).
- Cheremisin A.I., Dergacheva N.V. Characteristics of the collection of potato varieties by early maturity in the conditions of the forest-steppe of Western Siberia. Achievements of science and technology of the agro-industrial complex. 2016. Vol.30. No10. Pp. 35–37 (In Russ.).
- Dospekhov B.A. Methodology of field experience. Moscow. Agropromizdat. 1985. 351 p. (In Russ.).
- Ermokhin Yu.I., Temereva I.V. Varietal agrochemistry of potatoes when cultivated on meadow-chernozem soil of the Omsk Irtysh region. Bulletin of Omsk State Agrarian University. 2016. No3(23). Pp. 58–63 (In Russ.).
For citing: The use of fertilizers in the cultivation of potatoes of various varieties in the meadow-chernozem soil of the Omsk region. I.V. Temereva, T.B. Smirnova, T.Yu. Stepanova, T.T. Tolstoguzova. Potato and vegetables. 2022. No6. Pp. 30-33. https://doi.org/10.25630/PAV.2022.54.97.005 (In Russ.).