UDC 581.132: 635.21 (470.40/.43)
Vladimirov V.P., Vladimirov K.V., Sharapova A.R., Mostyakova A.A.
The purpose of the research is to substantiate the norms of fertilizers for the planned yield of 20–60 t/ha of tubers of the early-ripening potato variety Labella on gray forest soils of the Republic of Tatarstan. The research was carried out in 2019–2021 on the experimental fields of the Kazan State Agrarian University in the Kazan suburban zone of the Republic of Tatarstan. The object of research is the early-maturing Labella variety. The soil is gray forest, medium loamy. The terrain of the experimental area is flat. The capacity of the arable layer is 26–28 cm, the pH of the salt extract is 5.6, the humus content (according to Tyurin) is 3.42%, easily hydrolyzable nitrogen is 131–136, mobile phosphorus is 147–154, exchangeable potassium is 179–184 mg/kg of soil. The total area of the plot is 72.0 m2, the accounting area is 60.0 m2. The repetition of the experience is threefold. The predecessor is winter wheat. The planting depth is 8–10 cm. For planting, seed tubers of medium fraction (60–65 g), the first reproduction, germinated in the light at a temperature of 12–15 °C for 30 days, dried for 12 days in the light at a temperature of 12–15 °C were used. The application of fertilizers for the planned yield in doses determined by the calculation and balance method for a yield of 30–40 t/ha ensured the formation of 90–91% of the planned volume. As the level of planned yield increased, the probability of obtaining it decreased and against the background, calculated for a yield of 60 t/ha, amounted to 77.6%. The maximum starch content (19.4%) was achieved in the control variant (without fertilizers). A further increase in the background of applied fertilizers reduced the content of dry matter, starch, vitamin C, soluble carbohydrates and protein in tubers. The maximum marketability was obtained with a planned yield of 60 t/ha and amounted to 85.29%. The lowest cost of one ton of tubers – 1245 rubles. and the highest net income of 150500 rubles/ha were against a background calculated for a yield of 60 tons/ha.
Key words: potato, leaf surface, photosynthetic potential (PP), potato, yield, starch, vitamin C, nitrates
Vladimirov V.P., D.Sci. (Agr.), Professor of the Department of Plant Growing and Horticulture, Kazan State Agrarian University (Kazan SAU). E-mail: Vladimirov_53@bk.ru
Vladimirov K.V., Cand. Sci. (Agr.), Head of the Department of Organic Agriculture, Federal State Budgetary Institution Agrochemical Service Center «Tatarsky»
Sharapova A.R., postgraduate student of the Department of Agrochemistry and Agrosoil Science, Kazan SAU. E-mail: email@example.com
Mostyakova A.A., Cand. Sci. (Agr.), Associate Professor, Department of Botany and Plant Physiology, Kazan (Volga region) Federal University
- Vladimirov K.V., Fomin V.N., Chekmarev P.A. Efficiency of calculated doses of fertilizers for obtaining planned potato crops on gray forest soil of the forest-steppe of the Middle Volga region. Achievements of science and technology of the agro-industrial complex. 2012. No2. Pp. 31–33 (In Russ.).
- Vladimirov V.P. Potatoes in the forest-steppe of the Volga region. Kazan. Tsentr innovatsionnykh tekhnologii. 2006. 307 p. (In Russ.).
- Mal'tsev V.F., Kayumov M.K. The system of biologization of agriculture in the Non-Chernozem zone of Russia Vol.2. Moscow. FGNU Rosinformagrotekh, 2002. 574 p. (In Russ.).
- Kayumov M.K. Yield programming is the main way of highly efficient use of irrigated lands. Corn. 1977. No11. Pp. 7–9 (In Russ.).
- Nichiporovich A.A. On ways to increase the productivity of plant photosynthesis in crops. Photosynthesis and questions of plant productivity. Moscow. Izd-vo AN SSSR. 1963. Pp. 5–36 (In Russ.).
- Tooming Kh.G. Solar radiation and crop formation. Leningrad. Gidrometeoizdat. 1977. 200 p. (In Russ.).
- Nichiporovich A.A., Strogonova L.E., Chmora S.N. Photosynthetic activity of plants in crops. Moscow. Publishing House of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR. 1961. 133 p. (In Russ.).
- Lorkh A.G. Dynamics of crop accumulation. Moscow. Sel'khozizdat. 1948. 192 p. (In Russ.).
- Korshunov A.V., Nazarov A.V. Nitrates and potatoes. Chemicalization of agriculture. 1989. No8. Pp. 12–15 (In Russ.).
- Allen E.A., Scott R.K. An analysis of growth of the potato crop. Journal of agricultural Science Cambridge. 1980. No9. Pp. 583–606.
- Krug N. The influence of temperature and daylight duration on the development of the potato plant (Solanum tuberosum L.) as the basis of yield formation. Gardening Basics. 1963. No28. Pp. 515–564 (in German).
For citing: Ways to increase the use of photosynthetically active radiation in potato cultivation. V.P. Vladimirov, K.V. Vladimirov, A.R. Sharapova, A.A. Mostyakova. Potato and vegetables. 2022. No7. Pp. 29-32. https://doi.org/10.25630/PAV.2022.36.70.007 (In Russ.).