I.N. Romanova, S.E. Terentyev, M.I. Perepichai, K.V. Martynova
The research was carried out to study the methods, time of tubers planting of medium-ripening potato varieties, and to identify the least energy-consuming method. Studies have shown that in conditions of Non-chernozem zone potato variety allows the Vector to yield 36–38 t/ha was the least energy-intensive raised bed method of planting.
Keywords: potatoes, planting time, planting methods, resource-saving technologies, yield, growth regulators.
I.N. Romanova, DSc, professor of the department of agronomy, land management and ecology. Е-mail: email@example.com
S.Е. Terentyev, PhD, associate professor of the department of technology of processing of agricultural products.E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
M.I. Perepechai, PhD, senior lecturer of the Department of agronomy, land management and ecology.E-mail: email@example.com
K.V. Martynova, postgraduate student of the Department of agronomy, land management and ecology.E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Smolensk State Agricultural Academy
- Postnikov A.N., Postnikov A.A. Potatoes. Moscow: MSAU. 2002. 75 p. (In Russ.).
- Korshunov A.V., Semenov A.V. Agricultural techniques affect the yield and its quality. Potatoes and vegetables. 2003. No.3. Pp. 8–9 (In Russ.).
- Romanova I.N., Caramulina I.A. Optimal planting dates. Potato and vegetables. 2007. No.3. P. 7 (In Russ.).
- Usanova Z.I., Vasiliev A.S. Formation of productivity of different potato cultivars under the influence of foliar fertilizing with high-tech preparations. Agriculture. 2016. No.5. Pp. 33–36 (In Russ.).
- Romanova I.N., Knyazeva S.M., Ptitsyna N.V., Terentiev S.E., Karamullina I.A. Productivity of potato cultivars of different ecotypes depending on the growing conditions. Scientific and practical journal "nature management". 2018. No.5. Pp. 103–108 (In Russ.).
- Torikov B.E., Kotikov M.V., Bogomaz M.A. et al. Potato cultivars of intensive type. Bryansk. Publishing house of Bryansk State Agricultural University. 2017. 76 p (In Russ.).
For citing: Romanova I.N., Terentyev S.E., Perepichai M.I., Martynova K.V. Time, methods of planting and growth regulators as elements of resource-saving technology of potato growing. Potato and Vegetables. 2019. No10. Pp. 19–21.