L.M. Shilo, O.V. Ushakova, V.A. Ushakov, L.V. Pavlov, A.V. Molchanova
The requirements for micro-greens of vegetable pea seedlings intended for fresh consumption are established, grown on the substrate or does not contain elements of the supply substrates. Sprouts of vegetable peas germinate within 14 days. Cut the shoots at a height of 10–15 cm then if seedlings of vegetable pea transport with all models of transport while ensuring product integrity and in accordance with the rules of transportation of perishable produce.
Key words: standard, micro-settlement of vegetable pea seedlings, commodity raw materials, packing, marking, transportation, storage
L.M. Shilo, PhD, senior research fellow of standardization, rationing and metrology laboratory. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
O.V. Ushakova, PhD, senior research fellow, laboratory-analytical centre. E-mail: email@example.com
V.A. Ushakov, PhD, leading research fellow, laboratory of breeding and seed vegetable of legumes. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
L.V. Pavlov, DSc, professor, head of laboratory of standardization, regulation and Metrology. E-mail: email@example.com
A.V. Molchanova, PhD, senior research fellow of laboratory and analytical centre. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org FSBSI Federal Scientific Centre of Vegetable Growing
- Ludilov V.A., Ivanova M.I. All about vegetables: a complete guide. Moscow. ZAO Fiton. 2010. 424 p.(In Russ.).
- Ivanova M.I. et al. Innovative specific products: organic sprouts (Micro greens) and seedlings (Baby leaves). Vegetables of Russia. 2016. No. 1. Pp. 29–33 (In Russ.).
- Ivanova M.I. et al. Micro-village or system of agriculture without soil. Gavrish. 2016. No. 6. Pp. 34–42 (In Russ.).
- Ushakova O.V. et al. Study of the biochemical value of vegetable pea seedlings (Pisum sativum L.). In the collection: The second international forum "Leguminous crops, a developing direction in Russia". Omsk GAU. 2018. Pp. 202–206 (In Russ.).
- Ushakova O.V. et al. Varietal specificity of the mineral composition of vegetable pea seeds. Proceedings of the III international conference "The role of physiology and biochemistry in the introduction and selection of vegetable, fruit and berry and medicinal plants" Moscow. RUDN, 2017. Pp. 81–85 (In Russ.).
- SanPiN 126.96.36.1998–01. Hygienic requirements for food safety and nutritional value (as amended on July 6, 2011) (In Russ.).
- Kotlyar I.P. et al. Results and prospects of vegetable pea breeding. Vegetables of Russia. 2016. No. 2 (31). Pp. 25–27 (In Russ.).
- Tsyganok N.S. Peas, beans, beans. M. 1995. 32 p. (In Russ.).
For citing: Micro-greens of pea sprouts and standard of organization. L.M. Shilo, O.V. Ushakova, V.A. Ushakov, L.V. Pavlov, A.V. Molchanova. Potato and vegetables. 2019 No8. Pp. 21-22 (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.25630/PAV.2019.62.89.002