N.V. Geras’kina, I.V. Timoshenko, L.A. Kuksa
In the conditions of open ground in the south of Russia, the assessment of new, promising varieties of bulb, radish and carrots in the dining room on the basis of heat resistance was given, promising combinations were identified: bulb - АN-158, Denver, F1 Talisman, N1BM1005, Densiti, Red Rom, L.40; radish: RBK, R05, L97; carrots: Nesravnennaya, Biruychekutskaya 415.
Key words: breeding, source material, heat resistance, regional stressors, onions, radishes, carrots
N.V. Geras'kina, PhD, senior research fellow of Birutchecutskaya Vegetable Experimental Station-branch of FSBSI Federal Sсientific Centre of Vegetable Growing (FSBSI FSVC), breeder of breeding centre Rostovskiy, Poisk Agro Holding. E-mail: email@example.com
I.V. Timoshenko, junior research fellow of Birutchecutskaya Vegetable Experimental Station-branch of FSBSI FSVC. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
L.A. Kuksa, junior research fellow, Biryuchekutskaya vegetable breeding experimental station – branch of FSBSI FSVC, agronomist Breeding centre Rostovskiy, Poisk Agro Holding. E-mail: email@example.com
- Lurie P. M. Regional features of climate change in the South of Russia and their consequences (on the example of the Rostov region). Krasnodar. Kubgau. 2010. Pp. 83–92 (In Russ.).
- Ognev V. V. Climate change trends and strategy of vegetable crop Selection. Breeding, seed production and biotechnology of vegetable and melon crops (reports of the III international conference dedicated to the memory of B. V. Kvasnikov). Moscow. 2003. Pp. 363–364 (In Russ.).
- Zhegalov S. N. Introduction to the selection of agricultural plants. M. VNIISSOK. RGAU–MSHA after K. A. Timiryazev. 2006. 320 p. (In Russ.).
- Ivanov A. P., Ludilov V. A., Puchnin V. N. Brief results of scientific research of the Biryuchekutskaya Vegetable Experimental Station. Moscow.1975. 40 p. (In Russ.).
- Belik V. F. Methods of experimental work in vegetable and melon production. Moscow. Agropromizdat, 1992. 320 p. (In Russ.).
- Litvinov S. S. Methodology of experimental work in vegetable growing. M. VNIIO. RAAS. 2011. 650 p. (In Russ.).
- Dospekhov B. A. Methodology of experimental work. M. Agropromizdat, 1986. 351 p. (In Russ.).
- Brezhnev D. D. Guide to approbation of vegetable crops and fodder root crops. Moscow. Kolos, 1982. 414 p. (In Russ.).
For citing: Geras’kina N.V., Timoshenko I.V., Kuksa L.A. Assessment of heat-resistance cultivars and source material of vegetables in the South of Russia. Potato and vegetables. 2019. No8. Pp. 38-40 (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.25630/PAV.2019.68.93.001