UDC 635.5: 631.526.32
O.R. Davletbaeva, A.N. Khovrin, I.V. Barbaritskaya, M.G. Ibragimbekov
The characteristic of the world production of lettuce is given, its most common classification is given. It is told about the selection work on the creation of varieties of lettuce for the southern regions of Russia, conducted in the Poisk Agro Holding. The characteristic of two new varieties of Green master and Green star salad created and transferred for registration in the state register is given.
Keywords: leaf lettuce, lettuce, fresh herbs, quality, vegetable growing.
O.R. Davletbaeva, PhD, research fellow of laboratory of breeding of root crops and onions, ARRIVG – branch of FSBSI FSCVG, breeder of Poisk Agro Holding. E-mail: email@example.com
A.N. Khovrin, PhD, associate professor, leading research fellow, head of department of breeding and seed growing, ARRIVG – branch of FSBSI FSCVG, head of department of breeding and primary seed production of Poisk Agro Holding. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
I.V. Barbaritskaya, agronomist and testing expert, Rostovsky breeding centre of Poisk Agro holding. E-mail: email@example.com
M.G. Ibragimbekov, PhD, research fellow of laboratory of breeding of root crops and onions, ARRIVG – branch of FSBSI FSCVG, breeder of Poisk Agro Holding. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Federal state statistics service [Web resource] URL: https://www.gks.ru/ Access date: 26.11.2019.
- Romaine Lettuce [Web resource] URL: https://fsi.colostate.edu/romaine-lettuce-2/. Access date: 26.11.2019.
- Shatilov M.V. & al. Salad production-experience in the Moscow region // Potato and vegetables. 2019. No 9. Pp. 15–17 (In Russ.).
- Green and spicy-flavored crops. Yu. P. Shevchenko, V.A. Harchenko, G.S. Shevchenko, A.V. Soldatenko. M.: Izd.-vo FGBNU FNCO, 2019. 223 p.
- Salad: variety of varieties and varieties. M.I. Ivanova, A.I. Kashleva, K.L. Alekseeva, O.R. Davletbaeva. Potato and vegetables. 2017. No5. Pp. 22–24 (In Russ.).
- Varieties of salad crop [Web resource] URL: http://reestr.gossortrf.ru/reestr/culture/186.html. Access date: 26.11.2019.
- Davletbaeva O.R., Ibragimbekov M.G., Hovrin A.N. New lettuce variety Poisk St 16 for hydroponics. Potato and vegetables. 2018. No3. Pp. 39–40 (In Russ.).
For citing: Davletbaeva O.R., Khovrin A.N., Barbaritskaya I.V., Ibragimbekov M.G. Results of selection of lettuce for use in small-scale production of the Rostov region. Potato and Vegetables. 2019. N12. Pp. 32-33.