UDC 635.21:631.527.5 (571.53)
N.I. Bolsheshapova, S.P. Burlov
The article presents the research of productivity and quality of potato hybrids in Irkutsk state agrarian University after A.A. Ezhevsky. According to the results of a three-year study of the nursery competitive testing of potatoes in the forest-steppe zone of the Irkutsk region, the complex of economically useful features selected hybrids of interest for breeding and cultivation in production.
Keywords: potato, hybrid, quality, starch, yield.
N.I. Bolsheshapova, postgraduate, Department of Agriculture and Plant Science, Faculty of Agronomy, Irkutsk State Agrarian University named after A.A. Ezhevskiy. Phone: 89086623363. E-mail: email@example.com
S.P. Burlov, PhD, assistant professor, Department of Agriculture and Plant Science, Faculty of Agronomy, Irkutsk State Agrarian University named after A.A. Ezhevskiy. Phone: 89501298375
- Methodology of state variety testing of crops. Issue 1. General part. Moscow. Kolos. 1985. 268 p (In Russ.).
- Dospekhov B.A. Methodology of field experience. Moscow. Agropromizdat. 1985. 351 p (In Russ.).
- Rychkov V.A. Selection of a medium-early variety of potato resistant to disease and spring-summer drought in the Irkutsk region. Recommendations. Irkutsk. Publishing House of the Irkutsk State Agricultural Academy. 2012. 52 p (In Russ.).
- Burlaka V.V. Potato growing in Siberia and the Far East. Moscow. Kolos. 1986. 195 p (In Russ.).
- Vilchinskaya M.V., S.P. Burlov. Prospects for potato breeding in Siberia. Research and development for implementation in the agricultural sector: collection of articles. Art. Int. scientific-practical conf. young scientists (19-20 April, 2012). Irkutsk. 2012. Pp. 100–105 (In Russ.).
- Vilchinskaya M.V., Bolsheshapova N.I., Burlov S.P. Agrobiological assessment of potato hybrids in the forest-steppe zone of Eastern Siberia. Bulletin of Irkutsk State Agricultural Academy. 2015. No. 69. Pp. 7-14 (In Russ.).
- Bolieva Z.A., Basiev S.S., Kosaeva D.P. Evaluation of the darkening of the pulp of raw and boiled potato tubers hybrids of breeding FGBOU VO Gorsky State Agrarian University. Bulletin of the Gorsky State Agrarian University. 2016.Vol. 53. No. 2. Pp. 27–31 (In Russ.).
For citing: Bolsheshapova N.I., Burlov S.P. Evaluation of promising potato hybrids for the conditions of the Irkutsk region. Potato and Vegetables. 2019. No12. Pp. 36-37.