УДК 635.21:631.52 (571.61)
O.M. Rafalskaya, S.V. Rafalskii, T.V. Melnikova
161 potato samples were studied under the conditions of Priamurye. For 2016–2018, 15 varieties and hybrids are allocated for productivity. According to the complex of economically valuable features, the best varieties of potato were Ketsky, Dachny, Emelya, Aurora, Ocharovanyie, Ryabinushka, Vershininsky, hybrids 2 ks, 2 r 34 ks, 7 r and 43 pr. Potato varieties Zekura (25,4 t/ha), Dachny (24.7 t/ha) and hybrids 1r (25,9 t/ha), 2r (25,7 t/ha) had the increased tuber productivity.
Keywords: potato, variety, hybrid, features, tuber productivity, stability.
S.V. Rafal’sky, PhD, acting head of the potato breeding laboratory.Phone: +7 (914) 558–12–33
O.M. Rafal’skaya, PhD, leading research fellow of the potato breeding laboratory. Phone: +7 (914) 060–06–00
T.V. Mel’nikova, research fellow of the potato breeding laboratory.Phone: +7 (963) 808–16–06. Federal State Budgetary Scientific Institution «All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Soybean».E-mail: email@example.com
- Dorozhkin B.N., Dergacheva N.V., Anoshkina L.S., Safonova A.D., Krasnikov S.N. 2007. Ecological (zonal) models of table potato varieties and genetic resources for their breeding realization in Western Siberia. Potato growing and innovative technologies. Ed. A.J. Haverkort and B.V. Anisimov. Academic Publishers, Wageningen. Netherlands. 2007. Pp. 364–374 (In Russ.).
- Dorozhkin B.N. Potato breeding in Western Siberia. Omsk. Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences. Sibniiskh. 2004. 272 p. (In Russ.).
- Sklyarova N.P., Yashina I.M., Simakov E.A. The origin of potato cultivars of VNIIKKH breeding and of joint authorship. Potato and vegetables. 2008. No.5. Pp. 20–23 (In Russ.).
- Rafalskii S.V. Creation of new potato cultivars adapted for growing in the conditions of the Amur region. Agrarian bulletin of the Far East. 2014. Vol.1 (29). Pp. 10–13. (In Russ.).
- Methodology of research work on potato crop. M. 1967. 262 p. (In Russ.).
- Dospekhov B.A. Methodology of field experience. Moscow. Agropromizdat. 1985. Pp. 268–285 (In Russ.).
- Ala A.Ya. et al. System of agriculture of the Amur region. Blagoveshchensk: IPK Priamurye. 2003. Pp. 171–173 (In Russ.).
- Anogikina L.S., Kulikova V.I. The use of potato gene pool in breeding for nematode resistance. Methods and technologies in plant breeding and crop production: materials of the International scientific and practical conference. Kirov. Research Institute of Agriculture of North East. 2015. Pp. 13–17 (In Russ.).
- Yurlova S.M. The study of viral necrosis of potato tubers. Proceed. Issue XXV. Moscow: NIIKKH. 1976. Pp. 102–105 (In Russ.).
For citing: Rafalskaya O.M., Rafalskii S.V., Melnikova T.V. Sources of basic economically valuable features for potato breeding in the Amur region. Potato and Vegetables. 2019. No10. Pp. 35–37.