S.V. Mal’tsev, V.N. Zeiruk, K.A. Pshechenkov, A.V. Smirnov
The article reflects the results of studies of various methods of preparation of sod-podzolic loamy soil and application of mineral fertilizers that ensure high yield and quality of potatoes when grown in the Central region of Russia. The technology is proposed, in the application of which the yield of potatoes in the experiment reached 54,2 t/ha, the total damage to tubers did not exceed 9,7%, and the maturation of potatoes during long-term storage was not lower than 95,0%.
Keywords: potatoes, tillage system, yield, fertilizers, fuel consumption, potato harvester, storability of tubers.
S.V. Maltsev (author for correspondence), PhD, senior research fellow. E-mail: email@example.com
V.N. Zeiruk, DSc, head of potato protection laboratory
K.A. Pshechenkov, DSc, prof., head of group of storage and processing of potatoes
A.V. Smirnov, post-graduate student
Russian research institute of potato farming by A.G. Lorh
- Pshechenkov K.A., Mal'cev S.V. Potato planting technology // Potato and vegetables. 2008. №2. Pp. 9–10 (In Russ.).
- Vereshhagin N.I., Pshechenkov K.A. Complex mechanization of cultivation, harvesting and storage of potatoes. M.: Kolos, 1977. 351 Pp. (In Russ.).
- Pshechenkov K.A., Kolchin N.N., Mal'cev S.V. Technologies and means of mechanization for harvesting and post-harvest processing of potatoes // Potato and vegetables. 2012. №5. Pp. 8–10 (In Russ.).
- Fedotova L.S., Zelenov N.A. Fertilizer as a factor of high productivity and quality of potatoes. M., 2007. 180 Pp. (In Russ.).
- Pshechenkov K.A., Mal'cev S.V. State and prospects of improvement of potato planting on loamy soils // Bulletin of Ryazan state agrotechnological University After P. A. Kostychev. 2017. № 4 (36). Pp. 108–113 (In Russ.).
- Pshechenkov K.A., Smirnov A.V. Optimization of soil preparation technology and method of application of mineral fertilizers for potatoes // Achievements of science and technology of agriculture. 2016. №3. Pp. 17–18 (In Russ.).
- Machine technology and equipment for potato production / S.S. Tubolev, S.I. Shelomencev, K.A. Pshechenkov, V.N. Zejruk. M.: Agrospas, 2010. 311 Pp. (In Russ.).
- Mal'cev S.V., Pshechenkov K.A. Diagnostics of development of potato plants during the growing season // Protection of potatoes. 2011. №2. Pp. 26–28 (In Russ.).
- Results of testing potato varieties selection RRIPF / K.A. Pshechenkov, S.V. Mal'cev, V.I. Sedova, A.Je. Shabanov // Potato and vegetables. 2010. № 8. Pp. 4–6 (In Russ.).
- Pshechenkov K.A., Zejruk V.N., Mal'cev S.V. Dormancy period of tubers and to determine the factors // Protection and quarantine of plants. 2007. №8. Pp. 54–55 (In Russ.).
For citing: Mal’tsev S.V., Zeiruk V.N., Pshechenkov K.A., Smirnov A.V. Influence of soil tillage system and methods of mineral fertilizers application on yield, quality of harvesting and storability of potatoes. Potato and Vegetables. 2019. N12. Pp. 9-11.