E.S. Prikhodko, A.N. Smirnov
The paper is devoted to very dangerous potato disease –combined potato wilt caused with pathocomplex of fungi from genera Fusarium and Alternaria on the base of contrasted meteorological conditions: strong rains (during two decades) and dried conditions (during also two decades). The disease leads to crucial potato yield loss. Protective measures against this disease should include scheduled irrigation at dried weather not less than for 7-10 days with application of mixtures of biopreparations and organic mineralized fertilizers.
Keywords: potato, Phytophthora infestans, Alternaria alternata, Fusarium, phytosanitary risk.
E.S. Prikhodko, postgraduate of the department of microbiology and immunology. E-mail: email@example.com
A.N. Smirnov, DSc, professor of the department of plant protection, branch Phytopathology. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Russian State Agrarian University – Moscow Agricultural Academy named after K.A.Timiryazev
- Prikhodko E.S., Khokhlov V.P., Bibik T.S., Rossinskaya T.M., Selitskaya O.V., Smirnov A.N. Influence of weather conditions on the development of the pathocomplex Alternaria-Fusarium in potato plantations. Achievements of science and technology of agriculture. 2019. No.1. Pp. 14–22 (In Russ.).
- Smirnov A.N., Bibik T.S., Prikhodko E.S., Beloshapkina O.O., Kuznetsov S.A. Leaf-stem complex of phytopathogenic and accompanying fungi in potato and tomato agrocenoses of different regions of Russia. Izvestiya TSHA. 2015. Vol. 3. Pp. 36–46 (In Russ.).
- Smirnov A.N., Prikhodko E.S., Khokhlov V.P., Bibik T.S. Complex Fusarium-Alternaria as a universal challenge. Advances in medical mycology. 2018. Vol. 19. Pp. 62–65 (In Russ.).
- Smirnov A.N., Smirnova O.G., Gorbanevskii A.M., Zaitsev D.V., Chebanenko S.I. Comparison of generic composition of mycosis pathogens of weakened forests, soils under weakened forests, imported soils and the urbanosphere of Moscow. Advances in medical mycology. 2019. Vol. 20. Pp. 581–585 (In Russ.).
- Zamalieva F.F., Tagirov M. Sh., Zaitseva T.V., Ryzhikh L.Yu. Epiphytosis of Fusarium wilt on potatoes in the Middle Volga region. Niva of Tatarstan. 2015. No.1. Pp. 21–24 (In Russ.).
- Zamalieva F.F., Zaitseva T.V., Ryzhikh L.Yu., Salikhova Z.Z. Fusarium wilt of potatoes and recommendations for protection. 2015. No.2. Pp. 3–9 (In Russ.).
- Smirnov A. N., Prikhodko E. S., Smirnova O. G. Manifestation, possible causes and ecological consequences of potato tubers Fusarium outbreak after two months of storage. Advances in medical mycology. 2019. Vol. 20. Pp. 586–593 (In Russ.).
For citing: Prikhodko E.S., Smirnov A.N. Manifestation and risk of fungal pathocomplex from genera Fusarium and Alternaria on potato. Potato and Vegetables. 2019. No7. Pp. 27-28.