V.N. Zeyruk, G.L. Belov, S.V. Maltsev, O.V. Abashkin, D.V. Abrosimov
The data of a two-year study on the search for effective drugs for autumn seed potatoes etching are presented. The best result was obtained when processing tubers Maximum (0,2 l/t) and the joint use of Kartofin and Siliplant (30 ml/t + 7,5 g / t). The biological efficiency was 46.6% and 37.2%, respectively. Total losses decreased by 7.6% and 6.3%.
Keywords: potato (Solanum tuberosum L.), protection, storage, diseases, losses, preparations, biological efficiency.
V.N. Zeyruk, DSc, head of laboratory plant protection. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
G.L. Belov, PhD, senior research fellow laboratory plant protection.
S.V. Maltsev, PhD, senior research fellow.
O.V. Abashkin, head of support and production base
D.V. Abrosimov, PhD, senior research fellow, head of laboratory FSBSI All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Potato Farm named after A. G. Lorkh
- Zeyruk V.N. Development and improvement of technological process of protection and storage of potatoes in the Central region of the Russian Federation: abstract of a thesis of DrSci. Moscow. 2015. 44 p. (In Russ.).
- Zeyruk V.N. et al. Influence of potato tubers processing with protective-stimulating preparations on losses during storage. Potato Growing: materials of scientific-practical conference: Modern technologies of potato production, storage and processing (August 1-3, 2017). Moscow. VNIIKH. 2017. Pp. 292–300 (In Russ.).
- Borodai V.V., Danilovka T.V., Koltunov V.A. Efficiency of biological preparations Planriz, Diazovit and Fosfoenterin in protection from phytopathogens at growing and storage of potatoes. Potato Growing. Collecting of paper. Minsk. 2012. Vol. 20. Pp. 102–111 (In Russ.).
- Methods of research on potato crop. Moscow. NIIKH. 1967. 264 p. (In Russ.).
- Dorozhkina L.A., Karavaev V.A., Gunar L.E., Poddymkina L.M. Zircon and Siliplant – anti-stress and growth-regulating preparations. Fertility. 2016. No.2 (89). Pp. 13–15 (In Russ.).
- Interstate standard GOST 33996-2016 – Seed potato. Technical conditions and methods of quality determination. Moscow: STANDARTINFORM. 2016. 41 p. (In Russ.).
- Pshechenkov K.A., Zeyruk V.N., Elansky S.N. et al. Storage of potato. M. Agrospas. 2016. 144 p. (In Russ.).
- Dospekhov B.A. Methodology of field experience. Moscow. Agropromizdat. 1985. 352 p. (In Russ.).
- Abakshonok V.S., Busko I.I. Biological efficacy of Bacillus subtilis 26 D against tuber potato rot during storage. Potato Growing: collection of papers. Minsk. 2012. Vol. 20. Pp. 95-101 (In Russ.).
For citing: Zeyruk V.N., Belov G.L., Maltsev S.V., Abashkin O.V., Abrosimov D.V. Protection of potatoes during storage. Potato and Vegetables. 2019. No4. Pp. 33-34.