Khalimbekov A.Sh., Kurbanov S.A., Magomedova D.S.
The materials of experimental studies on the development of elements of the technology of cultivation of table beets on meadow medium loamy soils of the dry-steppe plain zone of Dagestan are presented. The purpose of the research is to increase the yield of table beet based on the selection of the optimal scheme and the density of sowing of Bordo 237 beet, as well as the use of a Biostimulator growth regulator using a drip irrigation system. Factor A is a seeding scheme with two options: A1 is a wide-row seeding with a row spacing of 45 cm (control) and A2 is a two-line ribbon seeding according to the scheme 20+50. Factor B is the density of crops with three options: B1 – the distance in a row after 6 cm, B2 – after 8 cm and B3 – after 10 cm, respectively, which, depending on the sowing scheme, provided the density of table beet sowing from 222 to 473 thousand pcs/ha. Factor C – treatment of plants with two options: C1 – spraying with water, control and C2 – foliar feeding with biostimulator-antistressant Biostim Universal (in the phase of 4–6 leaves) and with 50% closure of rows (in the phase of 8–10 leaves). The dose of the biostimulator is 2.0 l/ha with a working solution consumption of 200–400 l/ha. The drip irrigation system consisted of irrigation pipelines with a distance of 0.7 m between them, 0.3 m between droppers with a water flow rate of 2 l/h. The average sowing period is 1 decade of April. Maintenance of the necessary irrigation regime of the canteen beet was provided by vegetation irrigation with a rate of 125 m3/ha with an irrigation rate of 2875 m3/ha. It was revealed that the most optimal scheme for sowing table beets: two-line ribbon sowing – 20+50 cm with a distance in a row through 8 cm, which, with two-fold foliar top dressing with a Biostim Universal at a dose of 2.0 l/ha with a working solution consumption of 200–400 l/ha, provides a yield of 59.8 t/ha of root crops with their high quality.
Key words: table beet, growth regulator, sowing patterns and density, drip irrigation, yield, quality
Halimbekov A.Sh., post-graduate student of the Department of Agriculture, Soil Science and Reclamation. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kurbanov S.A., D.Sci. (Agr.), Head of the Department of Agriculture, Soil Science and Land Reclamation. E-mail: email@example.com
Magomedova D.S., D.Sci. (Agr.), Professor of the Department of Agriculture, Soil Science and Melioration. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
FSBEI HE «Dagestan State Agrarian University by M.M. Dzhambulatov»
- Economy of vegetable growing: state and modernity. A.V. Soldatenko, V.F. Pivovarov, A.F. Razin, R.A. Meshherjakova, M.V. Shatilov, M.I. Ivanova, S.V. Takarova, O.A. Razin. Vegetable crops of Russia. 2018. No5. Pp. 63–68 (In Russ.).
- Agriculture of Dagestan: statistical collection of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of the Republic of Dagestan. 2020. Mahachkala. Izd-vo Minsel'hozproda. 2021. 30 p. (In Russ.).
- Pivovarov V.F., Kurbanova Z.K., Velizhanov N.M. Vegetable growing of Dagestan. Moscow. VNIISSOK. 2007. Pp. 173–179 (In Russ.).
- Gusejnov Ju.A., Jakubov Ju.A., Alemsetova G.K. Problems of vegetable growing in the open ground of Dagestan. Problems of development of the agroindustrial complex of the region. 2014. No3 (19). Pp. 99–101 (In Russ.).
- Kurbanov S.A., Magomedova D.S., Kurbanova L.G. Features of carrot growth and development at different sowing dates in the conditions of plain Dagestan. Vegetable crops of Russia. 2017. No1 (34). Pp. 55–58 (In Russ.).
For citing: Khalimbekov A.Sh., Kurbanov S.A., Magomedova D.S. Red beet in the Republic of Dagestan. Potato and vegetables. 2021. No12. Pp. 20-22. https://doi.org/10.25630/PAV.2021.14.27.003 (In Russ.).