Korobeinikova O.V., Sokolova E.V., Merzlyakova V.M.
The purpose of the research is to study the effect of micro fertilizers and plant growth regulators on the yield and quality of fruits of cucumber F1 Girlyanda in a terrestrial film greenhouse. Studies on the influence of micronutrients and growth regulators on the growth and development of cucumber were carried out in 2020–2021 in the conditions of the Udmurt Republic on the basis of the Izhevsk State Agricultural Academy. Cucumbers were grown by the seedless method. The seeds were sown on May 12 to a depth of 2–3 cm in an arch-type film greenhouse. For cucumber cultivation, a soil mixture with a neutral reaction of the medium was used. The content of humus is high (11.2%), mobile phosphorus is elevated (282 mg/kg), exchangeable potassium is high (290 mg/kg). Microfertilizers (Siliplant and Potassium humate), as well as plant growth regulator (Immunocytophyte) were studied as growth and development stimulants. Experience options: 1) without spraying (control), 2) spraying with Siliplant, 3) spraying with Potassium humate, 4) spraying with Immunocytophyte. Treatment with drugs was carried out three times. The first spraying is in the 2–4 leaf phase, the second is at the beginning of flowering, the third is at the beginning of mass fruit formation. The rate of consumption of the Immunocytophyte is 1 tablet per 1.5 liters of water, the flow rate of the working fluid is 1.5 liters/50 m2. Siliplant and potassium humate were used with a flow rate of 5 ml10 l, the flow rate of the working fluid was 1 l/10 m2. Spraying with potassium humate led to an increase in cucumber yield by 3.2 kg/m2. This drug also contributed to an increase in the dry matter content in the products by 0.6% and ascorbic acid by 0.6 mg/100 g. Immunocytophyte did not affect crop yield, but under its action the content of ascorbic acid increased significantly (by 1.8 mg/kg) and the content of nitrates decreased (by 12.6 mg/kg) in products. Spraying with Siliplant did not affect the yield of cucumber and the biochemical parameters of products, but when it was used, a significant decrease in nitrates was noted (by 23.6 mg/kg).
Key words: cucumber, micro fertilizers, plant growth regulator, Siliplant, Potassium humate, Immunocytophyte, biometric indicators, yield, biochemical indicators
Korobeynikova O.V., Cand. Sci. (Agr.), associate professor, Department of agriculture and land management, Izhevsk state agricultural Academy. E-mail: email@example.com
Sokolova E.V., Cand. Sci. (Agr.), associate professor, Department of fruit and vegetable growing, Izhevsk state agricultural Academy. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Merzlyakova V.M., Cand. Sci. (Agr.), teacher, BPOU UR «Izhevsk agricultural engineering college». E-mail: email@example.com
- On approval of Recommendations on rational norms of food consumption that meet modern requirements of healthy nutrition. Order of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation dated August 19. 2016. No614. [Web resource] URL: https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/71385784. Access date: 29.04.2022 (In Russ.).
- Gross harvests and crop yields in the Udmurt Republic in 2020. Part 3. Statistical Bulletin. Izhevsk. 2021. 62 p. (In Russ.).
- Rosstat [Web resource] URL: https://rosstat.gov.ru. Access date: 30.04.2022 (In Russ.).
- Strot T.A., Korobeinikova O.V., Dorozhkina L.A. Reducing the consumption of fungicides mixed with siliplant during wheat processing. Fertility. 2006. No4 (31). Pp. 14–15 (In Russ.).
- Korobeinikova O.V., Merzlyakova V.M. Immunocytophyte on tomatoes of open ground. Potato and vegetables. 2019. No2. Pp. 21–22. DOI: 10.25630/PAV.2019.16.2.003. (In Russ.).
- Merzlyakova V.M., Sokolova E.V., Sentemov V.V. Microelements with macrobenefits. Gavrish. 2015. No2. Pp. 34–39 (In Russ.).
- Sentemov V.V., Sokolova E.V., Kokonov S.I. Coordination compounds of trace elements in the agro-industrial complex of Udmurtia: monograph. Izhevsk. 2012. 107 p. (In Russ.).
- Sokolova E.V., Merzlyakova V.M., Sentemov V.V. The use of coordination compounds of trace elements in the cultivation of cucumber F1 Courage. Proceedings of the X international scientific and practical conference «Strategic questions of World Science-2014» (Industry, 7–15 February 2014). Przemysl. Nauka i studia. 2014. Pp. 39–43 (In Russ.).
- Ivanova T.E. Distribution of precipitation during the growing season. Agrarian science – agricultural production: materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference (Izhevsk, February 12–15, 2019). Izhevsk. FGOU VO Izhevskaya GSKhA. 2019. Pp. 34–38 (In Russ.).
- State Register of breeding achievements approved for use. Vol.1. Plant varieties (official publication). Moscow. FGBNU Rosinformagrotekh. 2021. 719 p. (In Russ.).
For citing: Korobeinikova O.V., Sokolova E.V., Merzlyakova V.M. The effect of micronutrients and plant growth regulators on the yield and quality of cucumber. Potato and vegetables. 2022. No7. Pp. 20-23. https://doi.org/10.25630/PAV.2022.41.56.001 (In Russ.).