Hybrid F1 Gertsoginya was the best hybrid for storage in the conveyor of Poisk Agro Holding until recently, intended for supermarkets. In 2017, Agroholding Poisk handed over to the State variety testing a new high-tech hybrid of late cabbage F1 Orfey, which in 2018-2019 was tested in the Northwest, Central, Volga-Vyatka, Central Black Earth, Middle Volga, Ural, West Siberian regions. Most of the territory of Russia belongs to the temperate zone, where there is a significant contrast between cold winters and warm summers. The temperate continental climate prevails in the western part of the country, the continental climate affects the territory of Western Siberia, the sharply continental climate prevails in Central Siberia. The monsoon type of climate prevails in the south-eastern part of the country. Soils are very diverse. The purpose of the research was to test the domestic hybrid of white cabbage F1 Orfey in the system of state trials in 7 regions of the Russian Federation. The average yield of the Orpheus hybrid was 53.37 t/ha as a result of studies conducted at 35 State Sector Regions of the Russian Federation, the highest yield indicators were recorded in the Republic of Bashkortostan 152 t / ha (average for 2 years) and in the Orenburg region 197.1 t/ha in 2019. The indices in the Republic of Bashkortostan exceed by 77.3% the results of productivity in the Moscow region, under which this hybrid was created and tested. The productivity of the F1 Orfey hybrid was 87.46 and 83.97 t / ha according to years of research. The indicators were 84.65 and 89.65 t/ha in the Kostroma and Leningrad regions, respectively. The share of standard products on average in the regions of the Russian Federation amounted to 94.4%, the highest rates were recorded in the Volga-Vyatka and Central Black Earth regions 97.4 and 98.2 respectively. The density of heads of cabbage is high – 4.6 points. The highest estimates of the density of heads of cabbage over 2 years were delivered in 14 regions of the Russian Federation. Tasting assessment of fresh produce – 4.4 points. High marks were obtained for the Volga-Vyatka and Central Black Earth regions of 4.75 and 4.54, respectively.
Key words: white cabbage, hybrid, storage, yield, adaptive potential, F1 Orfey.
Kostenko G.A., Cand. Sci. (Agr.), leading research fellow of cabbage breeding laboratory, ARRIVG – branch of FSBSI FSCVG, breeder of the Poisk Agro Holding. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kostenko G.A. Hybrid F1 Gertsoginya – a real example of import substitution. Potato and vegetables. 2019. No2. Рp. 39–40 (In Russ.).
- Borisov V.A., Virchenko I.I., Razin A.F., Razin O.A., Taktarova S.V., Ivanova M.I. The efficiency of growing new varieties and hybrids in the conditions of the Moscow region. Bulletin of Maykop State University.2018. №4. Pp.22–29 (In Russ.).
- Kostenko G.A., Raevsky P.A. The best domestic hybrids of white cabbage for Mari El. Potato and vegetables.2020. No2. Pp. 25-27 (In Russ.).
- What climate is typical for Russia: arctic, subarctic, temperate and subtropical [Web resource] URL: https://yandex.ru/turbo?text=https%3A%2F%2Fnatworld.info%2Fraznoe-o-prirode%2Fklimat-rossii-osobennosti-tipy-oblasti-zony-i-regiony (In Russ.). Access date: 28.02.2020
- The main types of soil in Russia [Web resource] URL: https://spravochnick.ru/geografiya/fizicheskaya_geografiya_rossii/glavnye_tipy_pochv_rossii. (In Russ.). Access date: 28.02.2020
- Test procedure for distinctness, uniformity and stability / White cabbage, red cabbage, Savoy cabbage (Brassica oleracea L) [Web resource] URL: URL:http://gossortrf.ru/22-metodiki-ispytaniy-na-oos.html (In Russ.). Access date: 27.02.2020
For citing: Kostenko G.A. Adaptation potential of a new hybrid of cabbage F1 Orfey. Potato and vegetables. No3. Pp. 37-40. https://doi.org/10.25630/PAV.2020.96.52.006 (In Russ.).