A.E. Shabanov, A.I. Kiselev, L.S. Fedotova,N.A. Timoshina, E.V. Knyazeva
The comparative estimation is made of the productivity and quality of potato cultivars of 39 Russian breeding (of which 35 are new generation). The studied varieties are grouped by level of productivity (> 45; 40–45; 35–40; < 35 t/ha). Varieties with high content of dry matter, starch, protein, vitamin c and the lowest accumulation of reducing sugars are allocated. Culinary type varieties and proper use of products are determined.
Keywords: cultivar, maturity group, productivity, level of productivity, quality indicators, culinary type.
A.E. Shabanov, PhD, head of department of agro technological assessment of cultivars and hybrids
A.I. Kiselev, PhD, senior research fellow, department of agro technological assessment of cultivars and hybrids
L.S. Fedotova, DSc, head of laboratory of agrochemistry
N.A. Timoshina, PhD, senior research fellow, laboratory of agrochemistry
E.V. Knyazeva, research fellow, laboratory of agrochemistry
FSBSI All-Russian Research Institute of Potato Growing after A.G. Lorkh. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- State register of breeding achievements approved for use. Vol 1. Plant varieties. Moscow, 2015. Pp. 114–123 (In Russ.).
- Zhuchenko A.A. Ways of comprehensive intensification of crop production. Future of science: international annua. Moscow: Znanie, 1984. Vol.17. Pp. 168–176 (In Russ.).
- The UNECE standard, the classification of food qualities of potatoes. UN. New York and Geneva. 2011. 41 p. (In Russ.).
- Methodological provisions for the evaluation of potato varieties on the test sites. Moscow. VNIIKH, 2013. 15 p. (In Russ.).
- Methodical instructions on determination of food qualities of potatoes (ed. by acad. S. M. Bukasov Leningrad). VIR. 1975. 15 p. (In Russ.).
- Methodological provisions for the evaluation of potato varieties on the test sites. Moscow: VNIIKH, 2013. 15 p. (In Russ.).
- Kiryukhin V.P. Methods of physiological and biochemical studies of potatoes. Moscow. NIIKH, 1989. 142 p. (In Russ.).
- Dospekhov B.A. Methodology of field experience. Moscow. Agropromizdat. 1985. 336 p. (In Russ.).
For citing: Shabanov A.E., Kiselev A.I., Fedotova L.S., Timoshina N.A., Knyazeva E.V. Productivity and quality of the new generation of varieties of potatoes. Potato and Vegetables. 2019. No3. Pp. 25-27.