T.V. Boeva, Sh. B. Bairambekov, A.S. Sokolov
For soil and climatic conditions of the Astrakhan region were identified promising, with high marketability potato varieties with high yields, consumer qualities and of interest to agricultural producers and further research: Gulliver, League, Red Scarlett, Jewel, Impala, Aksenia, Udacha and Red Sonya.
Keywords: potato, Solanum tuberosum, variety, productivity, quality, profitability.
T.V. Boeva, PhD, senior research fellow, Department of agronomy and land reclamation
Sh.B. Bairambekov, DSc, prof., head of the Department of agricultural technologies and land reclamation
A.S. Sokolov, senior research fellow of the Department of selection and seed production
All-Russian research Institute of irrigated vegetable and melon growing – the branch of FSBI «Near-Caspian Federal agricultural research center, Russian Academy of Sciences» (ARRIIVMG – branch FSBI «NCFARC RAS. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boev T.V., Bairambekov S. B., Dubrovin N.К. Prospects of development of the potato industry in the Astrakhan region. Elements of technology of agricultural crops growing under irrigation: proceedings of the International science and practical conference (Astrakhan, April 28-29, 2016). Astrakhan: Ed. by Sorokin R.V., 2016. Pp. 29–32.
- Seregina N.I. Variety, quality, technology are factors of high yield of potatoes. Potato and vegetables. 2012. No. 6. Pp. 7–8.
- Simakov E.A. et al. Potato varieties cultivated in Russia. Moscow. KolosS. 2005. 110 p.
- Bairambekov S.B. et al. Technology of production of potatoes in the Astrakhan region: recommendations. Astrakhan: Publisher Sorokin R.V., 2013. 100 p.
- Belik V.F. Methods of experimental work in vegetable and melon growing. Moscow. Agropromizdat. 1992. 319 p.
- Dospekhov B.A. Methodology of field experience. Moscow. Kolos. 1973. 336 p.
- Methodical instructions on technology of potato breeding process. M.: VNIIKH after A. G. Lorkh. 2006. 22 p.
- Technological process of production of original, elite and reproductive seed potatoes: methodical recommendations. Moscow. Rosselkhozzentr. GNU VNIIKH. 2011. 32 p.
For citing: Boeva T.V., Bairambekov Sh.B., Sokolov A.S. Probation of potato varieties in the Astrakhan region. Potato and Vegetables. 2019. No9. Pp. 33–35.