Chernova T.V., Ognev V.V., Avdeenko S.S., Gabibova E.N., Korsunov E.I.
In Russia the vegetable production of protected soil is developing intensively. There is an increase in the area of winter and spring greenhouses. The area of spring greenhouses has reached 20 thousand ha. Spring greenhouses have become the main type of cultivation structures in the production of early tomatoes. Spring greenhouses are more often used in small farms. The constructions of greenhouses and the technologies used vary greatly and do not allow the use of industrial technologies for the production of tomatoes. In small greenhouse farms it is difficult to obtain environmentally safe products. The main purpose of the research is to develop technology for cultivating new tomato hybrids in spring greenhouses and to improve greenhouse constructions to produce ecological safely products. The research was carried out in 2016-2019. at the Rostovsky breeding centre of Poisk Agro holding, located in the October district of Rostov region. The climate of the zone is hot, arid, with a long frost-free period. Weather conditions during the study years were characterized by sharp temperature changes in the spring, high temperatures with severe lack of precipitation and low humidity in the summer. Soils in experiments – ordinary chernozem with the addition of loose materials. The content of available batteries is high. Experiments were laid in spring greenhouses hangar type with polycarbonate translucent coating without heating. The greenhouses are equipped with drip irrigation systems with fertigation. The object of research was the construction of greenhouses, individual elements of the technology of cultivation and hybrids of tomato. As a result of research, it has been established that in order to obtain environmentally safe products of tomatoes in spring greenhouses, they need to be modernized with an increase in internal volume by increasing the height of the skate to 4.5 m. Greenhouses should be equipped with exhaust ventilation, mosquito nets on ventilation, a tambour with a disinfectant barrier at the entrance. In tomato growing technology it is necessary to include the use of intermediate cereal crops with rooting on siderates and complex ballast-free water-soluble fertilizers in root and leaf fertilization. The garter and formation of tomato plants should take into account varietal features. To protect against harmful organisms, it is necessary to use a combination of complex stability of new hybrids of tomato with the use of biologics, quarantine, preventive and agrotechnical measures. Modernization of spring greenhouses and the introduction of the proposed elements of tomato growing technology make it possible to ensure the guaranteed receipt of ecological safely products
Key words: spring greenhouses, modernize, constructions, tomato, technology, fertilizer, plant protection, hybrid.
Chernova T.V., breeder, Rostovsky breeding centre of Poisk Agro holding
Ognev V.V. (corresponding author), Cand. Sci. (Agr.), associate professor, director of Rostovsky breeding centre of Poisk Agro holding. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Avdeenko S.S., Cand. Sci. (Agr.), associate professor, Donskoy State Agrarian University
Gabibova E.N., Cand. Sci. (Agr.), associate professor, Donskoy State Agrarian University
Korsunov E.I., postgraduate student, Donskoy State Agrarian University
- Litvinov S.S., Nurmetov R.D. Protected ground: development strategy. Potato and vegetables. 2013. No.10. Pp. 10–11 (In Russ.).
- Gish R.A. Vegetable breeding of protected soil. Krasnodar: IB Profatilov. 2018. 464 p. (In Russ.).
- Redichkina T., Artemyeva G. Fashion pink. Herald of vegetable grower. 2019. No.9. Pp. 6–8 (In Russ.).
- Artemyeva G., Redickkina T. Tomato through the eyes of an analyst. Herald of vegetable grower. 2015.No.9. P. 7–9 (In Russ.).
- Redichkina T. Features a tomato in Krivyanskaya village. Herald of vegetable grower. 2019. No.3. Pp. 10–12 (In Russ.).
- Ognev V.V., Korsunov E.I. Garter and tomato formation in spring greenhouses Potato and vegetables. 2019. No.7. Pp. 13–15 (In Russ.).
- Bernikov N.I., Ognev V.V. Modern state and ways to solve the problems of the development of the vegetable complex of the Rostov region. Sat. Innovative ways of development of the AIC: problems, and prospects. 2013. Vol. 2. Pp. 98–101(In Russ.).
- Ognev V.V., Terejonkova T.A., Chernova T.V., Prokhorova K.G. Tomato selection for film greenhouses: state and prospects. Potato and vegetables. 2015. No.11. Pp. 36–38 (In Russ.).
- Chernova T.V., Ognev V.V., Korsunov E.I. Tomatoes in southern Russia. Potato and vegetables. 2019. No.11. Pp. 20–23 (In Russ.).
- Ognev V.V. The technology of growing tomatoes in spring film greenhouses. Potato and vegetables. 2013. No.1. Pp. 9–11 (In Russ.).
- Litvinov S.S. Method of field experience in vegetable production. M.: Rosselkhozakademia. 2011. 649 p. (In Russ.).
- Technology to manage the number of pests of vegetable crops of greenhouse agrocenoses on the basis of the integration of methods and means of plant protection. Methodical recommendations. M.: FGBNU Rosinformagrotech. 2011. Pp. 86–87 (In Russ.).
For citing: Improving tomato cultivation technology and spring greenhouse construction to produce ecological safely products. T.V. Chernova, V.V. Ognev, S.S. Avdeenko, E.N. Gabibova, E.I. Korsunov. Potato and vegetables. 2020. No5. Pp. 11-16. https://doi.org/10.25630/PAV.2020.10.27.002 (In Russ.).