UDC 635.13: 631.331
Irkov I.I., Ibragimbekov M.G., Zaplatkin A.N., Bagrov R.A.
Currently, the onion-turnip occupies the third place in the country in terms of cultivation area among vegetable crops with an average yield of 27.8 t/ha in 2019 year. The potential of modern sorts and hybrids is 100-120 t/ha. In the conditions of Non-Chernozem zone, the problem of onion disease with peronosporosis is the most urgent. The aim of the research is to optimize the elements of the onion – turnip production technology in an annual crop (pre-sowing seeds treatment with a mixture of rhizospheric associative bacteria, norms and terms of application of bacteria together with mineral fertilizers, norms and terms of application of fungicides), providing a yield of 70-80 t/ha on alluvial meadow soils of the Non-Chernozem zone. Field experiments were conducted at the ARRIVG experimental field according to standard methods. The soil of the site is alluvial meadow medium loamy. The humus content in the 0-20 cm layer is 3.0 — 3.2%, pH of the salt extract varies in the significant range of 5.0-6.5. The content of the sum of absorbed bases is 45.0 mg-eq. per 100 g of soil. The content of P2O5 is 22.0 mg per 100 grams of soil (according to Chirikov), potassium –15.2 mg (according to Maslova), total nitrogen-6.0 mg. In 2018 – 20 years it was found that: Treatment of seeds onion mixture of microbiological preparations associative rhizosphere bacteria Extrasol (strain Bacillus subtilis CH-13), Azotovit (strain Azotobakter chroococcum) and Fosfatovit (strain Bacillus mucilaginosus) doses, according to the manufacturer's recommendations, did not show a significant increase in germination tested options with respect to the control; Introduction of a mixture of rhizospheric associative bacteria preparations BisolbiSan (Bacillus subtilis strain CH-13), Azotovit (Azotobakter chroococcum strain) and Fosfatovit (Bacillus mucilaginosus strain) in total doses, l/ha: 20,0; 60,0; 70,0;80,0; 90,0; together with mineral fertilizing on the onion in an annual crop, it provides a significant (up to 20%) increase in yield. The terms and rates of application of drugs require further optimization. There is an increase in the immunity of plants against peronosporosis during non-root treatments with fungicides Ridomil Gold MC and Metaxil together with the bacterial preparation BisolbiSan (Bacillus subtilis strain CH-13) in 1% concentration of the working solution. Treatment intervals of 7-10 days with the fungicides Ridomil Gold MC and Revus Top (not registered on the onion) should be considered optimal against peronosporosis.
Key words: onion, technology, yield, peronosporosis, fertilizers, fungicides, rhizosphere bacteria
Irkov I.I., Cand. Sci. (Techn.), leading research fellow, All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Vegetable Growing – branch of FSBSI FSVC (ARRIVG– branch of FSBSI FSVC). E-mail: email@example.com
Ibragimbekov M.G., Cand. Sci. (Agr.), research fellow of the Department of breeding and seed production, ARRIVG– branch of FSBSI FSVC, breeder of the Poisk Agrofirm. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zaplatkin A.N., engineer-microbiologist, All-Russian Research Institute of Agricultural Microbiology, Head of the Development Department of Bisolbi Plus LLC. E-mail: email@example.com
Bagrov R.A., Cand. Sci. (Agr.), senior research fellow of the Department of breeding and seed production, ARRIVG – branch of FSBSI FSVC. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Soldatenko A.V., Razin A.F., Pivovarov V.F. et al. Vegetables in the food security system of Russia. Vegetables of Russia. 2019. No2. Pp. 9–16 (In Russ.).
- Soldatenko A.V., Pivovarov V.F., Razin A.F. et al. Economy of vegetable growing: The state and modernity. Vegetables of Russia. 2018. No5. Pp. 63–68 (In Russ.).
- Akhatov A.K., Hannibal F.V., Meshkov Yu.I., Dzhalilov F.S. et al. Diseases and pests of vegetable crops and potatoes. Moscow. Comradeship of scientific publications KMK. 2013. 463 p. (In Russ.).
- Kupreenko N.P. Diseases of onion in Belarus. Minsk. Belprint LLC. 2005. 119 p.
- Irkov I.I., Bernaz N.I., Bagrov R.A., Alekseeva K.L. Protection of the onion. Potato and vegetables. 2016. No7. Pp. 14–17 (In Russ.).
- Chebotar V.K., Peirov V.B., Antonov V.B., Denisenko M.V. etc. Microbiological preparations of living rhizosphere bacteria of complex action of the Extrasol group (recommendations). Saint Petersburg. Publishing house of FGBNU VNIISKHM. 2016. 35 p. (In Russ.).
- Krug G. Vegetable growing. Moscow. Kolos. 2000. 573 p. (In Russ.).
- Borisov V.A. System of fertilization of vegetable crops. M. FGBNU «Rosinformagrotech». 2016. 392 p. (In Russ.).
- Results of research on the prevention of onion peronosporosis. Irkov I.I., Denisenko A.I., Gadzhikurbanov N.A., Polezhaev A.B. Potato and vegetables. 2019. No1. Pp. 19 – 21 (In Russ.).
- Dospekhov B.A. Methodology of field experience. Moscow. Agropromizdat. 1985. 351 p. (In Russ.).
For citing: Optimization of onion production technology under annual growing in Non-Chernozem zone. I.I. Irkov, M.G. Ibragimbekov, A.N. Zaplatkin, R.A. Bagrov. Potato and vegetables. 2021. No3. Pp. 25-28. https://doi.org/10.25630/PAV.2021.39.61.001 (In Russ.).