A.G. Tulinov, A.Y. Lobanov, M.Y. Shlyk, T.V. Kosolapova
The article presents the main results of the assessment of potato varieties adapted to the conditions of the North, combining high yield and quality of tubers, as well as resistance to diseases. In the nurseries of competition tests (2016-2018), 2 varieties were studied - Zyryanets and Vychegodsky in comparison with the standard Nevsky (medium early) variety zoned in the Komi Republic and the recommended variety Udacha (early ripe). As a result of field studies, new potato varieties have the following characteristics: yield - 29.7-29.9 t/ha, starch content - 15.2-18.8%, high resistance to fungal diseases (late blight, alternaria) and recommended cultivation in the I - North and IX - Ural regions of the Russian Federation.
Key words: potato, selection, yield, quality, starch, dry matter, diseases
A.G. Tulinov, PhD, research fellow, laboratory of agricultural genomics. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A.Y. Lobanov, junior research fellow, laboratory of agricultural genomics
M.Y. Shlyk, junior research fellow, laboratory of agricultural genomics
T.V. Kosolapova, junior research fellow, laboratory of agricultural genomics Institute of Agriculture of Komi Science Centre of the Urals Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Karmanov S. N., Kiryukhin V. P., Korshunov A.V. Crop and quality of potatoes. Moscow. Rosselkhoznadzor. 1988. 167 p. (In Russ.).
- Shmorgunov G. T., Tulinov A. G., Konkin P. I. et al. Development of agricultural technologies to increase potato productivity in the North: monograph. Syktyvkar: Federal State Scientific Institution Research Institute of Agriculture of the Republic of Komi. 2016. 127 p. (In Russ.).
- Tulinov A. G., Konkin P. I. Evaluation of promising potato cultivars in the Komi Republic. Agriculture. 2016. No. 8. Pp. 45–47 (In Russ.).
- Tulinov A. G., Konkin P. I. Potato cultivar having prospects for the Komi. Potato and vegetables. 2017. No. 3. Pp. 26–27 (In Russ.).
- The system of agriculture of the Komi ASSR. Vol. I. System of intensive farming. Ed. by G. I. Gagiev et al. Syktyvkar. Komi book publishing house. 1983. 148 p. (In Russ.).
- The system of agriculture of the Komi Republic: monograph. Shmorgunov G. T., Tulinov A. G., Bulatova N. V. et al. Syktyvkar. 2017. 225 p. (In Russ.).
- Korshunov A.V. Multifactorial experiments on potato (planning, conducting, analysis). Moscow: VNIIKH. 2002. 100 p. (In Russ.).
- Dospekhov B. A. Methodology of field experience (with the basics of statistical processing of research results). Moscow: Kolos. 1979. 416 p. (In Russ.).
- Methodical instructions on potato breeding technology. B. A. Pisarev, I. M. Yashina, P. P. Makarov, I. Ya. Loginov. M. RASKHN. VNIIKH, 1994. 22 p. (In Russ.).
- Simakov E. A., Sklyarova N. P., Yashina I. M. Methodical instructions on the technology of potato breeding process. M. Achievements of science and technology of the agro-industrial complex. 2006. 70 p. (In Russ.).
For citing: Potato varieties adapted to the conditions of the North. A.G. Tulinov, A.Yu. Lobanov, M.Yu. Shlyk, T.V. Kosolapova. Poytato and vegetables. 2019 No8. Pp. 27-29 (In Russ.). https://doi.org/10.25630/PAV.2019.20.37.003