Usanova Z.I., Pryadein S.E.
The results of studies with new varieties of potatoes in 2017–2019 are presented. on sod-podzolic light loamy well-cultivated soil in the crop rotation IP, Head of the Ankinovich farm. The purpose of the work is to identify the effectiveness of using humic preparations for foliar feeding of new varieties of potatoes with blue-motley and purple pulp of tubers when cultivating them using environmentally friendly technology. In three factorial experiments, factors were studied: A – varieties: Scarb, Severnoye siyanie, Ametist; В – background of mineral nutrition: 1– NPK for yield 30 t/ha, 2 – NPK for yield 40 t/ha; C – foliar top dressing: 1 – water (control), 2 – Gumatador, 3 – Gumat + 7, with a plant height of 15-24 cm and in the budding phase. The Severnoye siyanie variety has a blue-motley; Ametist – purple tuber pulp. The studies were performed according to existing modern methods. As a result of the study of growth and development features, no significant differences were found between varieties and variants of non-root feedings in the course of development phases. The difference in readings did not exceed 1-2 days. The use of humic preparations increases the daily growth of tubers, tuberization, the mass of tubers from 1 plant, the size of tubers and the yield of potato varieties. The highest yield increases are provided by non-root fertilizing with Gumat + 7: on a moderate background, the average for varieties is 5.63 t/ha (14.9%), on an optimal one – 13.55 t/ha (32.24%). The maximum yield, on average for 3 years, (62.4 t/ha) was obtained for the amethyst variety on an optimal background when spraying plants with Gumat + 7. Humic preparations increased the content of nutrients in tubers: on a moderate background, more Gumatador, on an optimal background – Gumat + 7. The Severnoye Siyanie variety had a higher content of dry matter and starch in the tubers, while the raw protein varieties were Skarb and Ametist under increasing NPK doses on optimal background.
Key words: potato, varieties, background of mineral nutrition, productivity, structure, crop quality
Usanova Z.I., Doctor Sci. (Agr.), professor, professor of the department of processing technology and storage of agricultural products, Federal State Budgetary Institution of Higher Education «Tver State Agricultural Academy». E–mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pryadein S.E. (responsible for correspondence), postgraduate student, FSBI HE «Tver State Agricultural Academy». Phone: +7 (910) 937-21-84. E–mail: email@example.com
- Fedotova L.S., Anisimov B.V. The role of adaptively biologized farming in the formation of the crop and increase the nutritional dietary value of potatoes. Potato growing in the regions of Russia: Actual problems of science and practice. VNIIKH RCSK. Moscow. 2006. Pp. 67–82 (In Russ.).
- Starovoitov V.I., Zhevora S.V. Problems and Prospects for the Production of Potato and Jerusalem Artichoke for Health Food Products. Coll. of papers. Michurinsk. 2015. Pp. 100–105 (In Russ.).
- Yanushkina N.A., Zhevora S.V. Potato from the Petrine era to the present day. Agriculture. 2018. No5. Pp. 3 (In Russ.).
- Staszewski E., Kuzminova O.A., Vologin S.G. et al. The first results of ecological and geographical testing of new zoned potato varieties. Agriculture. 2009. No6. Pp. 43–48 (In Russ.).
- Usanova Z.I., Kozlov V.V. Growing potatoes with mustard is profitable. Potato and vegetables. 2015. No12. Pp. 30–33 (In Russ.).
- Usanova Z.I., Pryadein S.E. The quality of tubers of new potato varieties with purple flesh. Improving the managerial, economic, social, innovative, technological and technical potential of enterprises and sectors of the agro-industrial complex. Coll. of papers. Tver. 2017. Pp. 25–27 (In Russ.).
- Scherbakova N.A. Growth Regulators on Potatoes in the Lower Volga Region. Potato and vegetables. 2013. No10. Pp. 21–22 (In Russ.).
- Usanova Z.I., Pryadein S.E. The role of the variety, background of mineral nutrition and humic preparations in the accumulation of potato crops on the reclaimed lands of the Upper Volga. Effective use of reclaimed land: problems and solutions. Coll. of papers. FSBI VNIIMZ. Tver. 2018. Pp.62–69 (In Russ.).
- Usanova V. I., Pryadein S.E. et al. Patent. The method of cultivation of potatoes with colored pulp in the non-chernozem zone of the Russian Federation. No 239102863. Decision 01.09.2020 (In Russ.).
- Usanova Z.I. Methodology for the implementation of scientific research on crop production. Tver. Tverskaya State Agricultural Academy. 2015. 143 p. (In Russ.).
- Dospekhov B.A. Methodology of the field experience. Moscow. Agropromizdat. 1985. 351 p. (In Russ.).
For citing: Usanova Z.I., Pryadein S.E. The effect of humic preparations on the productivity and quality of the crop of potato varieties with purple pulp of tubers. Potato and vegetables. No6. Pp. 27-31. https://doi.org/10.25630/PAV.2020.73.35.004 (In Russ.).