Glinushkin A.P., Startsev V.I., Kartabaeva B.B., Startseva L.V.
The article presents the results of research on the use of a complex of biopesticides, biofertilizers and growth stimulants in the production of environmentally friendly products of the main vegetable crops – white cabbage Slava 1305 and tomato varieties Chelnok. The research was conducted during 2019–2020 at the experimental production base «Ramenki» of the FSBSI ARRIP (Moscow region, Odintsovo district). The experiments consisted of nine variants on each culture. The differences were in the composition of the complex of biologics and the frequency of their use. Seedlings were grown in plastic cassettes in a winter greenhouse with a polycarbonate coating. Planted in the open ground in the twenties of may according to the scheme 70×40 cm. During the growing season, plants were treated with a hand-held backpack sprayer, records were made, phenological observations and biometric measurements were made. To identify the composition of phytopathogenic microflora in the laboratory, selected samples of cabbage and tomato plants were placed on the Czapek culture medium. As a result of the research work, the optimal combination of biologics in the complex was established-option №3, which allowed increasing the productivity of tomato plants in the open ground compared to the control (without treatments). In the tomato plants in variant 3, the number of fungal microflora species was 33% less compared to the control as a whole, and the treated plants had fewer fungi from the genera Alternaria and Aspergillus, which are particularly dangerous to humans as sources of secondary metabolites of phytopathogenic fungi – mycotoxins. Despite the significant number of cruciferous flea on plants in all variants, damage to the upper growth point was not observed on the treated plants, while in the control variant there were about 1% of them and the plants did not form a head. In addition, by the time of harvesting, white cabbage plants in the control variant had severe damage Pieris brassicae. The use of a complex combination of biological products makes it possible to obtain high productivity of white cabbage and tomato in open ground conditions in the Moscow region without the use of chemically synthesized fertilizers and plant protection products.
Key words: white cabbage, tomato, biological products, pathogens, pests, plant processing
Glinushkin A.P., D.Sci. (Agr.), professor of the RAS, corresponding member of RAS, director FSBSI ARRIP
Startsev V.I. (author for correspondence), D.Sci. (Agr.), professor, doctor of agricultural sciences, head of the research and innovation center of FSBSI ARRIP, head laboratory of FSBEI НЕ RSACU. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kartabaeva B.B., master, research fellow of FSBSI ARRIP, laboratory researcher of FSBEI НЕ RSACU
Startseva L.V., Cand. Sci. (Agr.), the candidate of agricultural Sciences, research fellow of FSBSI ARRIP, senior research fellow of FSBEI НЕ RSACU
- Vegetables of the world. M.S. Bunin, A.V. Meshkov, V.I. Terekhova, A.V. Konstantinovich. Moscow. GNU Central scientific agricultural library Rosselkhozakademii. 2013. 496 p. (In Russ.).
- Glinushkin A.P., Sokolov M.S., Toropova E.Y. Phytosanitary and hygienic requirements for soil health. Moscow. Agrorus. 2016. 288 p. (In Russ.).
- Startsev V.I., Startseva L.V. Creating conditions for the development of biologized technologies for the production of agricultural plants. Innovative processes in agriculture. Innovative in Agriculture: collection of articles of the XI International scientific and practical conference (Moscow, April 25–27, 2019). Moscow. RUDN. 2019. 320 p. (In Russ.).
- Alekseev Yu.E. et al. Herbaceous plants of the USSR. Vol. 1. Moscow. Mysl. 1971. 487 p. (In Russ.).
- Chekmarev P.A., Glinushkin A.P., Startsev V.I. Production of organic products – a competitive advantage of the agro-industrial complex of the Russian Federation, Achievements of science and technology in the agro-industrial complex. 2018. Vol. 32. No3. Pp. 5–6 (In Russ.).
- Alekseev Yu.V. Quality of crop production. Leningrad. Kolos. Leningrad branch. 1978. 256 p. (In Russ.).
- Bondarenko N.V. Biological protection of plants. Moscow. Agropromizdat. 1986. 278 p. (In Russ.).
- Lagunov A.G. Pesticides in agriculture. Moscow. Agropromizdat. 1985. 142 p. (In Russ.).
- Sokolov M.S., Monastyrskiy O.A., Pikushova E.A. Ecologization of plant protection. Pushchino. 1994. 456 p. (In Russ.).
- Aflatoxins: inhibition of biosynthesis, prevention of pollution and decontamination of agricultural products. V.G. Javakhia, N.V. Statsyuk, L.A. Shcherbakova, S.B. Popletaeva. Moscow. Editorial office of the journal Achievements of science and technology of the agro-industrial complex. 2017. 162 p. (In Russ.).
- Zaitsev L.I. Handbook of the collective farm chairman. Under total. ed. A.P. Chubarov. Moscow. Kolos. 1972. 639 p. (In Russ.).
- The Constitution of the Russian Federation (adopted by popular vote on 12.12.1993) (taking into account the amendments introduced by the Laws of the Russian Federation on amendments to the Constitution of the Russian Federation dated 30.12.2008 No6-FKZ, dated 30.12.2008 No7-FKZ, dated 05.02.2014 No2-FKZ, dated 21.07.2014 No11-FKZ) [Web resource] URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_28399/ Date of access: 03.05.2019 (In Russ.).
- Federal Law «On organic products and on amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation». No280-FZ dated 03.08.2018. [Web resource] URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_304017/ Date of access: 03.05.2019 (In Russ.).
For citing: Biological products: protection of vegetable crops. A.P. Glinushkin, V.I. Startsev, B.B. Kartabaeva, L.V. Startseva. Potato and vegetables. 2020. No11. Pp. 14-18. https://doi.org/10.25630/PAV.2020.47.77.003 (In Russ.).