V.A. Borisov, N.A. Filroze, L.M. Sokolova, A.V. Kornev
As a result of a five year research (2013–2017) found that the most promising domestic varieties for prolonged storage are: Marishka, Russian odnosemyannaya, Fortuna, Demetra, Bordovaya VNIIO, Bordeaux 237. Among Dutch hybrids can distinguish F1 Pablo and F1 Vodan. These varieties and hybrids as a result 6–7 months of storage have a minimal loss of weight loss products and disease and saved high quality of products.
Keywords: red beet, varieties, hybrids, storage, keeping, quality.
V.A. Borisov, DSc, professor, chief research fellow of the department of agriculture and agrochemistry, ARRIVG-FSBSI FSVC. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
N.A. Filroze, research fellow of the laboratory of storage and agriculture, ARRIVG-FSBSI FSVC. E-mail: Suburban_Chevrolet@mail.ru
L.M. Sokolova, PhD, senior research fellow, department of breeding and seed production, ARRIVG-FSBSI FSVC. E-mail: email@example.com
A.V. Kornev, PhD, research fellow, department of breeding and seed production, ARRIVG-FSBSI FSVC. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Litvinov S.S. Scientific grounds of modern vegetable growing. Moscow. Russian Agricultural Academy, 2008. 771 p. (In Russ.).
- Rabinovich A.M., Borisov V.A. Healing properties of vegetable and spicy plants of Russia. Moscow. Arnebia. 2008. 510 p. (In Russ.).
- Litvinov S.S. Shatilov M.V. Efficiency of vegetable growing in Russia. Moscow. VNIIO. 2015. 140 p. (In Russ.).
- Borisov V.A., Litvinov S.S., Romanova A.V. Quality and storageability of vegetables. Moscow. 2003. 625 p. (In Russ.).
- Methodical instructions on carrying out research works on storage of vegetables. Moscow. VASKHNIL. 1982. 34 p. (In Russ.).
- Scientific report of the storage laboratory of the Department of agriculture and agrochemistry for 2015. Moscow. VNIIO. 2015. 263 p. (In Russ.).
For citing: Borisov V.A., Filroze N.A., Sokolova L.M., Kornev A.V. Promising varieties and hybrids of beet canteen for long-term storage. Potato and Vegetables. 2019. No4. Pp. 23-25.