Borisov V.A., Men’shikh A.M., Sosnov V.S.
To provide the population of the Russian Federation with high-quality, healthy and environmentally friendly vegetable products in the required amount, it is necessary to study the potential productivity of new varieties and hybrids of vegetable crops, use modern elements of technology and products in the field of agricultural technologies. Good taste, high content of vitamins, microelements and organic acids valuable for humans have made sweet peppers one of the most popular vegetable crops. A huge number of varieties of sweet peppers have been bred and cultivated in the world. In our country, the most common cultivar type is bell pepper (Capsicum annuum) or Bulgarian. On ordinary chernozems of the Biryuchekutskaya selection experimental station (Novocherkassk district of the Rostov region), which have a weakly alkaline reaction of the environment, a powerful humus horizon, an average supply of mobile phosphorus and high exchangeable potassium, in 2017-2018, the potential productivity of sweet pepper the level of supply of plants with moisture and nutrients. The complex effect of the main application of the calculated doses of mineral fertilizers, drip irrigation, 3-fold top dressing with water-soluble fertilizers Master and organomineral nanofertilizers Arxoil on the yield and quality of bell peppers was evaluated. It was found that the main fertilization and feeding affect, first of all, the number of fruits per 1 plant, increasing them by 2-3.3 times with a slight increase in the weight of the fruit. It was found that without the use of mineral fertilizers with drip irrigation, 25-27 t/ha of fruits were obtained. The use of the recommended dose of fertilizers N120P120K120 increased the yield of pepper to 50.5 t/ha, and the complex application of the main fertilizer with 3-fold root feeding with the water-soluble fertilizer Master allowed to obtain the yield of pepper up to 64.8 t/ha. The highest plant productivity was obtained with the integrated use of a calculated dose for a yield of 90 t / ha in combination with root feeding - 86.8 t/ha with good quality pepper fruits.
Key words: bell pepper, drip irrigation, mineral fertilizers, biological product Arksoil, productivity, quality
Borisov V.A., D. Sci. (Agr.), professor, chief research fellow of the Department of Agriculture and Agrochemistry, ARRIVG - branch of FSBSI FSVC. E-mail: email@example.com
Menshikh A.M., Cand. Sci. (Agr.), leading research fellow of Department of Technology and Innovation, ARRIVG - branch of FSBSI FSVC. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sosnov V.S., senior research fellow of Birutchecutskaya Vegetable Experimental Station – branch of FSBSI FSVC. E-mail: email@example.com
- Borisov V.A., Litvinov S.S., Romanova A.V. The quality and storage quality of vegetables. Moscow. VNIIO. 2003. 625 p. (In Russ.).
- Rabinovich A.M., Borisov V.A. Healing properties of vegetable aromatic plants in Russia. Moscow. Arnebia. 2008. 510 p. (In Russ.).
- Ludilov V.A., Gikalo G.S., Gish R.A. Pepper culture in the North Caucasus. Krasnodar. 1999. 214 p. (In Russ.).
- Patron P.I. Complex action of agricultural practices in vegetable growing. Chisinau. SHTIINTSA. 1981. 284 p. (In Russ.).
- Gil L.S. et al. Modern industrial production of vegetables and potatoes using drip irrigation and fertigation systems. Kiev. Ruta. 2007. 390 p. (In Russ.).
- Fertilizer of sweet peppers. V.A. Borisov, A.M. Menshikh, V.S. Sosnov, G.F. Monakhos. Potato and vegetables. 2018. No3. Pp. 16–17 (In Russ.).
- Vaneyan S.S., Menshikh A.M. Irrigation regime, methods and techniques for watering vegetables and melons in different zones of the Russian Federation. Handbook. Moscow. Rosselkhozakademiya. GNU VNIIO. 2010. 82 p. (In Russ.).
- Zhurbitskii Z.I. Physiological and agrochemical bases for the use of fertilizers. Moscow. AS USSR. 1963. 293 p. (In Russ.).
For citing: Borisov V.A., Men’shikh A.M., Sosnov V.S. Yield and quality of bell pepper with integrated application of fertilizers and irrigation on ordinary chernozem. Potato and vegetables. No10. Pp. 21-23. https://doi.org/10.25630/PAV.2021.35.63.007 (In Russ.).